Orbital Gear is now on Steam Greenlight
Night Node have submitted Orbital Gear to Steam Greenlight with hope that it will be available through Steam. You can find the page here. Orbital Gear has recently gone from the alpha stage of development and will have a beta version available in the near future.
Orbital Gear is a multiplayer shooter where you take advantage of the gravity of celestial objects to give your mech speed through space. You can equip your mech with two out of twelve different weapons. Orbital Gear features classic multiplayer gameplay with new mechanics, built in 3D but played in 2D. Orbital Gear is developed in Unity.
Orbital Gear has two game modes: classic deathmatch with free-for-all fighting, and Orbital Warfare where the goal is to destroy the opponent’s base. Opponents are defeated either by the enemy base is destroyed by direct firepower or through the collection of Energy Cores from fallen opponents used to charge a super weapon that destroys the opponent’s base.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Secret World Celebrates Second Anniversary With Love & Loathing
- Funcom's The Secret World celebrates its second anniversary with a bang! The Guardians of Gaia event starts today, where massive Golems i...
- Legion of Heroes: Now in Open Beta
- NEXON M, the creative mobile game publishing arm of Nexon Co. Ltd., has released Legion of Heroes into beta testing. Legion of Heroes is desig...
- Kabam, Disney, and Lucasfilm Announce Star Wars: Uprising
- Star Wars™: Uprising is coming this fall 2015 to mobile devices from Kabam in collaboration with Disney and Lucasfilm