Conqueror’s Blade Season III: Soldiers of Fortune – Announcement Trailer
A new era is dawning in Conqueror’s Blade. Smash and crush with the Maul weapon class, unlock five new units, and fight through the new Battle Pass. Take arms for Season III: Soldiers of Fortune, deploying on April 21!
via press release:
Season III: Soldiers of Fortune:
The resurgence of nomads from the Steppes saw occupied lands reclaimed, ill-gotten treasures seized, and once-proud noblemen driven into exile. Escaping with what little gold they could carry, the disgraced lords travelled south to recruit an infamous band of sellswords, armed to the teeth with heavy weapons and gunpowder armaments, to exact vengeance and restore their glory. They are coming, and their hammers of reckoning will fall upon this land as if it were an anvil.
NEW WEAPON CLASS: THE MAUL
The eleventh playable Weapon Class joins the fray for Season III! Players can equip their warlord with the Maul, a heavy, two-handed war hammer that can smash defences and splinter ranks with blunt force trauma. Available for all characters, they can be unlocked through the Season III Battle Pass as a free reward at Level 25 – no purchase necessary!
5 NEW UNITS, INCLUDING ARTILLERY
Inspired by the designs of Renaissance-era Italy, Booming Games introduces four new seasonal units to unlock through the Battle Pass. These soldiers of fortune hail from Sicania, their pockets lined with gold and their notorious reputations preceding them. Clear special seasonal challenges unlock these new units, then permanently recruit these sellswords to fight for the player’s cause!
- Pavise Crossbowmen (Tier 5) are paid well enough to afford heavy shields and crossbows capable of puncturing chainmail.
- Fortebraccio Pikemen (Tier 4) are cavalry killers that take their name from their fallen captain Mastino Fortebracci, a legendary soldier of fortune.
- Condottieri Guards (Tier 3) are swordsmen well-balanced in attack and defence and are typically the first to charge and last to retreat.
- The artillery unit (Tier 5) is the first of its kind, armed with cutting-edge, gunpowder-fuelled cannons that can tear through enemies like a hot knife through butter.
- A new Mercenary unit that can be recruited by spending Silver or Sovereigns on the Unit Tree: the Martellatori (Tier 1). Though not mighty warriors, these hulking builders can push siege engines and easily soak up damage that would kill lesser men.
BATTLE PASS AND CHALLENGES
There will be over 100 levels of rewards in the Season III Battle Pass! In addition to the Maul and seasonal challenges to unlock four new units, there’s a vast selection of season-exclusive cosmetics items and other valuable content to earn. The Season III Battle Pass will be available to purchase in-game and from Steam upon the update’s release.
More features will be revealed closer to release, including a ranked matchmaking mode, and the full range of Season III’s exclusive Battle Pass rewards.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eternal Offers Twitch Prime Members Limited-Time Exclusives
- Until September 11th, Dire Wolf Digital is partnering with Twitch Prime for a very special promotion for their card game, Eternal.
- HEX: Shards of Fate Signature Decks Released
- Gameforge and HEX Entertainment have announced the release of three new Signature Decks.