Wild West Online to Launch Into Early Access Alpha in November
Good news, fans of Wild West Online! The Wild West-themed MMO is coming to the Early Access scene in November; a full release is planned for later this year. November 15th is the big day and with world exploration, resource gathering, PVP/PVE missions, this and more are waiting! Over 100 quests will be in this alpha, 20+ guns based on historically accurate models, along with a pair of public events: Artifact Hunt and the “Golden Road”! Since going into Technical Server Test Alpha, the development team has used community feedback to make Wild West Online a cowboy’s dream will continue to use community feedback to shape the game. In this next phase, Early Access Alpha, the development team will continue building out the larger world, adding polish and integrating new content to create the best experience for players. The map promises to be varied and exciting, filled with NPCs, players, and things to do. Whether you want to hunt, mine for gold, or simply quest and be the lawman/blackhat you’ve always wanted to be, Wild West Online has something for you.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SEVENCORE Reveals Content Update with New Class 'Assassin'
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, is delighted to announce that free-to-play MMORPG SEVENCORE unleashed the late...
- The War of Genesis Reveals Guild Festival and Vengeful Swordsman
- Joycity announced today that the first season of the Guild Festival is now live. There's also an awesome new hero!
- The Secret World Hosts "Christmas Conspiracy" event
- Funcom wishes to invite you to an all new Holiday Event unlike any other! See the Magic Flute opera, fight your way through ancient conspiraci...