Wild West Online to Launch Into Early Access Alpha in November
Good news, fans of Wild West Online! The Wild West-themed MMO is coming to the Early Access scene in November; a full release is planned for later this year. November 15th is the big day and with world exploration, resource gathering, PVP/PVE missions, this and more are waiting! Over 100 quests will be in this alpha, 20+ guns based on historically accurate models, along with a pair of public events: Artifact Hunt and the “Golden Road”! Since going into Technical Server Test Alpha, the development team has used community feedback to make Wild West Online a cowboy’s dream will continue to use community feedback to shape the game. In this next phase, Early Access Alpha, the development team will continue building out the larger world, adding polish and integrating new content to create the best experience for players. The map promises to be varied and exciting, filled with NPCs, players, and things to do. Whether you want to hunt, mine for gold, or simply quest and be the lawman/blackhat you’ve always wanted to be, Wild West Online has something for you.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dynasty Warriors Online Closed Beta Begins October 14
- Dynasty Warriors Online closed beta begins October 14, 2010. Aeria Games will be published this epic 3D fantasy action MMORPG which was develo...
- Heroes of Might and Magic Online Review
- The game may look simple, but the turn-based battles, pvp system, and city management aspects help it stand out as a truly unique game.
- Infinite Crisis – Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment released a behind-the-scenes look at Infinite Crisis, a new game in development by...