Conqueror’s Blade Begins Season 1: Seize the Crown
MY.GAMES and Booming Games revealed that Conqueror’s Blade‘s first season of in-game content begins today. “Season 1: Seize the Crown” will feature a regal theme that influences the overall content for the game and its rewards. For a limited time, players can work towards new in-game challenges for legendary items, exclusive to Season 1. This includes kingly cosmetics and other royal content.
As players complete the weekly challenges, they will progress through the Battle Pass and earn awesome rewards. This “Seize the Crown” Battle Pass has 200 tiers of items, from chests, currency, and the aforementioned season-exclusive cosmetics. Some can be unlocked free of charge, but other reward tiers will require a purchase of the Battle Pass. This is available for 1,000 Sovereigns (9.99 Euros/USD).
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Realm Royale Releases OB15 Update and Celebrates Highest Ever CCU
- This announcement is hot on the heels of the most recent update, OB15, which lets players to take to the skies in a whole new way.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained: August 27 Update Sees New Hero and More
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained announces the details of its August 27 beta patch, introducing Tundra, more trap cards, and more.
- Das Tal - New RPG Features Released
- To support their campaign on the Square Enix Collective ,the creators of Das Tal, a new upcoming Sandbox MMO, has just released details of the...