FFXIV A Realm Reborn: Free Login Weekend Begins Friday
Following the release of Patch 2.5 – Before the Fall last week, which brought a whole host of new and exciting content to FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A Realm Reborn™, a Free Login Weekend will take place from Friday 30th January to (08:00 GMT) to Monday 2nd February (08:00 GMT).
During this time, adventurers taking a break from Eorzea can once again experience all that FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn has to offer free of charge!
Players who have previously purchased and registered FINAL FANTASY XIV and whose service account is set as inactive during the campaign period.
For more information on FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn, Patch 2.5 and the upcoming free login weekend please visit: http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA's Console Edition Brings Back Rootstock and Pond Faire
- The summer has almost ended, but the fun in TERA has not slowed down in the least.
- SkyForge - New MMO created by Allods dev team revealed
- Today, My.com and Obsidian Entertainment has announced Skyforge, a new MMORPG gaming experiences for PCs.
- Vivox brings voice chat technology to The Elder Scrolls Online
- Vivox announced today that they have partnered with ZeniMax® Online Studios to bring voice chat communication to The Elder Scrolls® Online: ...