Com2us Launches New SRPG for Android, ‘Chain Strike’
Mobile games publisher Com2us has announced a new strategy RPG, Chain Strike which is available on Android devices. Chain Strike is a fusion of chess and turn-based RPGs where players take to the continent of Signus. Using wits and battle-hardened strategies, players will battle both epic bosses and each other all around the world. Chain Strike revolutionizes turn-based RPG’s combining chess with a 5X7 battlefield. Players can choose from a roster of over 200 diverse characters known as Guardians, each with their own abilities to construct teams designed for victory on the board. Players can venture to locations throughout the game to level up their characters and outfit them with new items and equipment. A host of match types including story, PvP and ranked modes will offer endless hours of content for seasoned RPG tacticians and newcomers alike.
“Chain Strike will further prove our track record of producing fan-favorite social RPGs and our commitment to bringing engaging gameplay to players across the globe,” said Casey Lee Vice President of GAMEVIL Com2us. “We’re excited to introduce the game and unique elements of the Chain Strike universe to all audiences, core and casual gamers alike.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2's 'Super Adventure Festival' Returns In Time for April Fool's Day
- April Fool's Day is coming, and it's one of our favorite times of the year! With it comes Guild Wars 2's Super Adventure Festiv...
- Rise of Incarnates Announces Latest Game Updates
- Rise of Incarnates is revealing a new map, new character and special in-game event.
- Asymmetrical Co-op Spy Thriller “Clandestine” Infiltrates Steam Early Access Today
- Danish indie developer Logic Artists today announced that asymmetrical co-op espionage adventure “Clandestine” is now available on Steam E...