Com2us Launches New SRPG for Android, ‘Chain Strike’
Mobile games publisher Com2us has announced a new strategy RPG, Chain Strike which is available on Android devices. Chain Strike is a fusion of chess and turn-based RPGs where players take to the continent of Signus. Using wits and battle-hardened strategies, players will battle both epic bosses and each other all around the world. Chain Strike revolutionizes turn-based RPG’s combining chess with a 5X7 battlefield. Players can choose from a roster of over 200 diverse characters known as Guardians, each with their own abilities to construct teams designed for victory on the board. Players can venture to locations throughout the game to level up their characters and outfit them with new items and equipment. A host of match types including story, PvP and ranked modes will offer endless hours of content for seasoned RPG tacticians and newcomers alike.
“Chain Strike will further prove our track record of producing fan-favorite social RPGs and our commitment to bringing engaging gameplay to players across the globe,” said Casey Lee Vice President of GAMEVIL Com2us. “We’re excited to introduce the game and unique elements of the Chain Strike universe to all audiences, core and casual gamers alike.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior Confirms New F2P Launch Date
- IMC Game has confirmed that its new free-to-play MMORPG, Tree of Savior, will now launch officially on May 10, 2016.
- Unsettled - Successfully Greenlit on Steam
- Unsettled, the upcoming post-apocalyptic multiplayer survival sandbox game in its final days on Kickstarter, was successfully greenlit on Stea...
- Hi-Rez Studios Begins Breaking into the Games Industry series
- Hi-Rez Studios - developers of SMITE, Global Agenda, and Tribes Ascend, is now publishing a new video series on its SMITE YouTube, called &quo...