Colt Plays Paladins! [1/31/2017] MMOHuts.com
Colt plays Paladins! This was another viewer request made during our Monday stream. It seems like the matchmaking in Paladins is getting better. I don’t feel like I’m getting steamrolled in matches as much anymore; I’m also winning more matches so that’s a plus. Also, I recently discovered Ruckus who is by far my new favorite champion to play. The shield mechanics, the jet-dodging, the super damaging ultimate despite being a tank, it’s all great. We also saw just how trash a person could be with Buck in this game. Whoo boy, that was a nightmare. Grover, on the other hand, was my safety net and we were able to net a win or two with him. His heals are just too good, especially when he’s built right. I run that cooldown reduction, direct attack protection, and a situational damage item. The damage item almost always ends up being Wrecker though, because everyone loves Torvald and Makkoa right now. If you want to try Paladins for yourself, you can check it out here. It’s free and it’s a ton of fun.
We had several of our viewers pick up Play-of-the-Game which was pretty hype. I want to give a special shoutout to everyone who got on Paladins and played with me; Nightfury, LeVeL, Jusweljaw, Orzeszty, you guys were amazing and carried me to victory in grand fashion. If you wanna get in on the fun, make sure you subscribe to our YouTube channel here and tune into the streams Monday-Friday at 2:30 PM EST to get in on all the action.
If I can manage it, Wednesday will see a livestream of Revelation Online so make sure you check out the link above if you want to see what the character creation and early parts of the game are going to be like. It’s still in closed beta so this will be a great way to get a feel for the game if you don’t have access. You can also check out our our previous videos and coverage of Revelation Online here.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe: Coming to Xbox One
- Digital Extremes announced today that Warframe®, the fastest growing AAA Free-to-Play game, is coming to the Xbox One console in 2014.
- Steam Greenlight On Chopping Block for Valve
- During Steam Dev Days this week, Gabe Newell announced that Valve is planning to make Steam's Greenlight feature "go away."
- Shadowverse Update 1.2 Interview w/ Executive Director Yuito Kimura
- Roughly a month ago I had a chance to talk to Yuito Kimura about my thoughts on Shadowverse.