Red 5 Studios Announces Reorganization Prior to Firefall Launch
Red 5 Studios™ announced today that the studio is being reorganized prior to the launch of Firefall.
“As Firefall matures, we must transition our priorities and our development strategy to focus on streamlined operations and live product support,” said Mark Kern, CEO and founder of Red 5 Studios.
As part of the reorganization, Red 5 Studios confirms that it has released about 10 percent of its staff, the majority from Red 5’s video internet entertainment channel, Stage 5 TV. Development of Firefall is unaffected by the reorganization and Open Beta Stage 2 is well underway with a major patch scheduled for later this month.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Online Speed Event Server Season 2 Now Live
- WEBZEN has announced that MU Online's Speed Event Server Season 2 is now open to players.
- Star Trek Online Community Raises $35K for Pop Culture Hero Coalition
- The Star Trek Online community has raised over $35,000 for Pop Culture Hero Coalition, an anti-bullying organization founded by Chase Masterso
- R2Games Announces Blade Hunter Beta
- Blade Hunter announces news that its beta testing will begin December 19.