AdventureQuest World’s Ninja Trainer Wins ‘Malaysia Ninja Warrior’
Indie game studio Artix Entertainment has announced that AdventureQuest Worlds players helped send Drew Drechsel to the Malaysia Ninja Warrior competition. Drechsel didn’t just win 1st place against the world’s top competitors—he won all three 1st place trophies for the fastest time on every obstacle during the International Sasuke, pushing USA into 1st place for the team competition.
Drechsel is the Ninja Class Trainer inside the AdventureQuest Worlds, and is also a close friend to Artix Entertainment. When Drechsel needed help funding the expensive trip to Malaysia, 55 million AQWorlds players banded together to help spread the word and collect donations. Drechsel raised more money than needed, and graciously used the remainder to help fellow Ninja Warrior, Michelle Warnky, attend the International Sasuke as well.
“Thanks to all of you who helped get me to Malaysia to compete in the 1st ever International Sasuke!” exclaims Drechsel, real-life and in-game ninja. “It was an honor to represent you as AdventureQuest Worlds Real-Life Ninja. Expect the same on this year’s American Ninja Warrior competition.”
For more info, players can log in at www.AQ.com and begin their Ninja training under Drechsel’s expertise.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bandai Namco Announces Tales of The Rays
- Tales of The Rays will be available Summer 2017 in the Americas as a free download from the Apple App Store and Google Play.
- Blade Wars Open Beta Begins June 24th
- Blade Wars is entering Open Beta on June 24, 2010. ChangYou made the official announcement. Expect the game to launch with numerous in game ev...
- Rustbucket Rumble makes PAX South announcement
- Reactor Zero, founded by Descent co-creator Matt Toschlog, today announced that its 2D, team-based, robot combat game Rustbucket Rumble™ is ...