Experience a brand new world in Revelation Online, an oriental fantasy themed MMORPG created by NetEase and published by My.com With gameplay and visuals similar to popular NCSoft titles including Blade & Soul and Aion, Revelation gives players access to fantastic features such as winged flight, story driven, open world PvP action and more.
Players in Revelation Online can freely reach any place in the game world. Spread your wings or master one of the many aerial mounts to soar through the sky. Unravel the legend of a mysterious artifact unfolding in exciting cut-scenes throughout solo adventures, fascinating group quests and a great variety of dungeons.
Revelation Online’s freedom allows you to fully progress with your preferred play style. Develop your class skills to better support your team or pick the path of power.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NetEase
- Publisher: My.com
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Multiple ways to traverse the game world
- +Open world PvP
- +Full stat system control
- -Looks too similar to Blade & Soul and Aion
- -Jerky animation quality
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3.0 GHz
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: GeForce GT650 or later
- HDD: 10+ GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Medieval Engineers Released on Steam Early Access
- Independent developer Keen Software House today announced the release of Medieval Engineers on Steam Early Access.
- Shards of War: New Sentinel Patches Introduced
- Bigpoint reveals today the fourteenth playable character in the science fiction oriented MOBA game, Shards of War. Patches is an agile support...
- PAX East: Red 5 Studios Firefall Panel Livestream
- Red 5 Studios is preparing to live stream its Firefall Panel from PAX East!