A Colossal Ocean Boss Emerges in Black Desert Online
A terrifying, overwhelming monster lurks in the Margoria Sea of Black Desert Online. Vell, the Heart of the Sea can be found as an ocean boss in Vell’s Realm, north of Lema Island. They are the first boss of their caliber in the game and is the only monster in the world comparable to the size of an entire city. To face the new boss, adventures must sail out to the middle of the vast Margoria Sea by using the new Epheria Sailboat or the Old Bartali Sailboat, which is easily obtainable and allows players to jump right into the action next week. The player will need to use onboard cannons and matchlocks, and adventurers can attack the beast while also avoiding AOE damage. If Vell receives enough damage, it will go into a frenzy and launch a barrage of powerful attacks. A gigantic tidal wave will sweep away everything in its way, destroying everyone above the surface of the ocean. Vell’s Heart is a premium-quality alchemy stone, and can be obtained by players who succeed in defeating it.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm Introduces Zarya and Warhead Junction
- Heroes of the Storm has launched another new major update today, bringing with it the new hero Zarya and the new map Warhead Junction.
- Camelot Unchained Scout Archetype Revealed
- Scouts are not combat classes. While you can spec into supportive rolls, intel is their real game.
- Teppen Reveals Devil May Cry's Nero
- TEPPEN has a new character joining the roster, right in time for the first-ever TEPPEN World Championship tournament.