A Colossal Ocean Boss Emerges in Black Desert Online
A terrifying, overwhelming monster lurks in the Margoria Sea of Black Desert Online. Vell, the Heart of the Sea can be found as an ocean boss in Vell’s Realm, north of Lema Island. They are the first boss of their caliber in the game and is the only monster in the world comparable to the size of an entire city. To face the new boss, adventures must sail out to the middle of the vast Margoria Sea by using the new Epheria Sailboat or the Old Bartali Sailboat, which is easily obtainable and allows players to jump right into the action next week. The player will need to use onboard cannons and matchlocks, and adventurers can attack the beast while also avoiding AOE damage. If Vell receives enough damage, it will go into a frenzy and launch a barrage of powerful attacks. A gigantic tidal wave will sweep away everything in its way, destroying everyone above the surface of the ocean. Vell’s Heart is a premium-quality alchemy stone, and can be obtained by players who succeed in defeating it.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade: Sword of Elysion Mobile Review
- Blade: Sword of Elysion, takes you on the journey of three different heroes out on the quest from the Archangel Ramiel.
- Rocket League Releases New Items And A Free Map
- Rocket League has released today its first paid downloadable content pack and a free content update including a new map.
- Chrono Tales Now Open for Second Closed Beta Applications
- Chrono Tales is now making applications available for its second closed beta, scheduled to start on January 7, 2013 at 9pm Eastern (6pm Pacifi...