Bless Online Reveals Steam Early Access Release Date
Neowiz has announced that Bless Online is coming soon to Steam’s Early access platform. There is no exact date, but the month will be May of 2018. This is coupled with the news that Bless will be buy-to-play, meaning it will never have a subscription fee and will also feature the innovative Emissary Program to help build the community for Bless. Bless will feature an in-game store, but it will only offer cosmetics, pets, and mounts that give services and boosts, nothing that should be classified as a Pay-to-Win system. More information can be found below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light On Track to Become Techland’s Most Successful Title
- Today Techland announced that within 45 days since launch, the count of Dying Light players reached 3,200,000 people.
- Infinite Crisis: Gotham Divided Coming Soon
- Turbine announces Infinite Crisis will receive its first tri-lane map, Gotham Divided, on January 29.
- Heroes Tactics Aims to Subvert eSports on Mobile
- Publisher Lilith Games has announced the addition of PvP and Bonus Stages modes for Heroes Tactics, its popular Turn-Based Strategy Action RPG