Black Desert for PS4 Teases New Classes Tamer and Striker
A pair of new classes are on the way to Black Desert‘s PS4 release: the Tamer and Striker! These new classes offer incredible new ways to play Black Desert on PS4 and are both coming soon. The Tamer can summon a mighty beast to help them in combat. At level 49, the Tamer can mount their pet as well! The other new class is the Striker. The Striker uses a pair of gauntlets as their primary weapon, with the Vambrace as the Secondary Weapon. With ferocious punches and kicks at their disposal, nothing can stop the Striker.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Villagers and Heroes: Starfall Expansion includes new zones and more
- Villagers and Heroes upcoming expansion, Starfall will have seven new zones [four at launch, more coming later in the expansion].
- Top 10 Best 2D MMOs / 2D MMORPGs
- We're taking a fresh look at the best 2D MMOs/MMORPGs in 2019!
- Major Pixel Worlds Update adds Pet System
- The first update to Pixel Worlds is here, and it adds a fun new system, in the form of the Familiar System.