Battleswarm Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battleswarm Page.
Battleswarm (Battleswarm: Field of Honor is the full title) is a 3D MMO shooter published by reality gap that pits humans against bugs across various different game modes. The game plays significantly different than MMOFPS games like Sudden Attack and Alliance of Valiant Arms, as Battleswarm is not a tactical shooter. The game has a good deal of variety, but where the game falls incredibly short is its lack of players. The game has such a small community that it can be difficult to find games to join at times. In the video above, I played two games. I won one, lost the other. To learn more about Battleswarm check out the official MMOHuts Battleswarm page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone: Knights of the Frozen Throne Expansion Review
- At long last one of most iconic and fascinating parts of Warcraft lore has made it to Hearthstone, the Lich King has made his arrival.
- Rocket-Jump into Gravity-Defying Combat in the Final LawBreakers Open Beta
- LawBreakers launches on August 8th, and there's a final open beta for PC and the first for PS4 starting on July 28th.
- Entropia Universe: Players loot $20,000 from King Kong
- Big monkey equals big money!