Battleswarm Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battleswarm Page.
Battleswarm (Battleswarm: Field of Honor is the full title) is a 3D MMO shooter published by reality gap that pits humans against bugs across various different game modes. The game plays significantly different than MMOFPS games like Sudden Attack and Alliance of Valiant Arms, as Battleswarm is not a tactical shooter. The game has a good deal of variety, but where the game falls incredibly short is its lack of players. The game has such a small community that it can be difficult to find games to join at times. In the video above, I played two games. I won one, lost the other. To learn more about Battleswarm check out the official MMOHuts Battleswarm page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Red Bull Battlegrounds: eSports tourney to take place in Atlanta
- The first major StarCraft II tournament hosted in Atlanta, the live spectator event brings the best in eSports entertainment, to Atlanta’s m...
- Anarchy Online Reborn With Classic Server
- Funcom announced this morning that the first Sci-Fi MMORPG, Anarchy Online will be launching a new 2019 server.
- Neverwinter: Undermountain Console Edition Updates Release Date
- Neverwinter: Undermountain’s launch date on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 has moved to June 18.