Battle of the Immortals Developer Diary – Events
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battle of the Immortals Page.
Perfect World Entertainment has released the fifth installment of their Developer Diary series for their action MMORPG Battle of the Immortals. This video focuses on the various events available in the game. The first event highlighted is ‘Love Match’ in which players find a partner and adventure into the Realm of Dreams where they answer a series of questions to gauge their compatibility. The more interesting event is Energy Well which is a tower defense like mode. The Zodiac Gauntlet is an event where players can battle a series of bosses. It was designed specifically for the Western audience to speed up the level 60+ grind. Learn more about Battle of the Immortals or other PWE games like Perfect World, Jade Dynasty, Ether Saga Online, or Heroes of Three Kingdoms on each game’s MMOHuts page which contains a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- City of Steam Arkadia: EU and US East Servers Launch Dates Locked
- The long awaited European and US East Coast servers for City of Steam Arakdia are almost ready. Mechanist Games is very pleased to announce th...
- Gloria Victis: Headshot Detection Implemented
- Another update greatly improving the combat mechanics and NPC enemies AI just hit Gloria Victis' servers.
- Nosgoth: New Crucible Map Available in V4.0
- Nosgoth: New Crucible Map Available in V4.0 - Deceiver Evolved Skin Also Available