Battle of the Immortals Developer Diary – Events
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battle of the Immortals Page.
Perfect World Entertainment has released the fifth installment of their Developer Diary series for their action MMORPG Battle of the Immortals. This video focuses on the various events available in the game. The first event highlighted is ‘Love Match’ in which players find a partner and adventure into the Realm of Dreams where they answer a series of questions to gauge their compatibility. The more interesting event is Energy Well which is a tower defense like mode. The Zodiac Gauntlet is an event where players can battle a series of bosses. It was designed specifically for the Western audience to speed up the level 60+ grind. Learn more about Battle of the Immortals or other PWE games like Perfect World, Jade Dynasty, Ether Saga Online, or Heroes of Three Kingdoms on each game’s MMOHuts page which contains a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ASTA Launches With Myth I: Wrath of the Berserkers Expansion
- ASTA – The War of Tears and Winds has now been officially launched with the release of its first expansion "Myth I: Wrath of the Berse...
- Neverwinter to Showcase at PAX East and Reveals Exclusive Mount
- Special surprises are in store for Neverwinter Founders and PAX East attendees.
- The Exiled 2017 Review
- The Exiled is a PvP-focused isometric RPG brought to us by Fairytale Distillery.