Atlas Pushes Back Launch and Reveals Extended Gameplay Trailer
The winds of change hit upcoming pirate MMO Atlas hard, but they’re still on track. The full release was shifted to this Friday (Dec. 21st), and Freeports entry will begin for all aspiring buccaneers. Grapeshot Games released a new gameplay trailer to show off the massive world of Atlas, and beginning today, the first livestreams of Atlas will begin. Interested parties can follow their Twitter to see when these streams go live. This new MMO, designed by the creators of dinosaur survival title ARK: Survival Evolved will host up to 40,000 players exploring the same world simultaneously. It is their hope it will lead to unprecedented encounters, exploration, and conflict.
In ATLAS, players must stake their claim in this massive world as they construct custom ships, seek out buried treasure, siege and conquer fortresses, plunder wealthy merchants and recruit their own crew to join their powerful Armada in the ultimate quest for fortune and glory.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Creativerse Recaps Latest Updates R15-16
- Playful has been hard at work keeping Creativerse updates rolling out. In the past month, the game has seen two major update builds.
- Fractured Space Welcomes New Players with Steam Sale
- Fractured Space is welcoming new players today with a special Twitch stream, while the game is on a Steam sale!
- Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius Begins Dragon Quest XI Collaboration
- The mobile RPG Final Fantasy Brave Exvius has teamed up to celebrate the launch of Dragon Quest XI with a special in-game collaboration event.