Atlas Pushes Back Launch and Reveals Extended Gameplay Trailer
The winds of change hit upcoming pirate MMO Atlas hard, but they’re still on track. The full release was shifted to this Friday (Dec. 21st), and Freeports entry will begin for all aspiring buccaneers. Grapeshot Games released a new gameplay trailer to show off the massive world of Atlas, and beginning today, the first livestreams of Atlas will begin. Interested parties can follow their Twitter to see when these streams go live. This new MMO, designed by the creators of dinosaur survival title ARK: Survival Evolved will host up to 40,000 players exploring the same world simultaneously. It is their hope it will lead to unprecedented encounters, exploration, and conflict.
In ATLAS, players must stake their claim in this massive world as they construct custom ships, seek out buried treasure, siege and conquer fortresses, plunder wealthy merchants and recruit their own crew to join their powerful Armada in the ultimate quest for fortune and glory.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Blitz PC Review
- I went ahead and investigated to see if Blitz is really worth it as a replacement for the normal World of Tanks that has been out for years.
- Freestyle2 Europe updated Manufacturing and Tournament
- EuroGameZ GmbH would like to announce today that the July Update is now online for street basketball MMOG Freestyle 2.
- DragonSoul announces launch plans
- DragonSoul went into open beta in December, and is now preparing for its launch plans.