SteamCraft, A New Session-Based MMO Shooter Unveiled
Last Level and SOFF Games are proud to announce their next title, SteamCraft. From the makers of Next Day: Survival comes a multiplayer shooter with a steampunk setting. Players will be able to create a one-of-a-kind combat vehicle for land and air battles in SteamCraft. A wide selection of components and an impressive arsenal will be available to crush players’ foes in both the land and in the air. There will be no limit to what players can conjure up, so they can build the steam-powered, mechanical Frankenstein’s monster of their dreams. Every battle takes place in a randomly-selected location, so players need to be ready for any combat scenario. Your primary objective is to destroy everything that moves, and if you win, you’ll earn rewards and the ability to make your vehicle every crazier and more dangerous. There are no rules – use what you have to demolish anyone in your path.
- Advanced construction system that lets players create truly unique combat machines. Fight on land and in the air!
- Over 600 construction components and over 40 weapons.
- Realistic damage model: destroyed parts fly off of the vehicle according to the laws of physics!
- Multiple gameplay modes, including deathmatch, team deathmatch, and capture the flag.
- Exciting special effects, dynamic gameplay — that’s SteamCraft.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels II Reveals New Artifact Hero - Queen Lionheart
- Players can participate in the X-server Resource Tycoon and Beach Party events in League of Angels 2 to uncover new battles and storylines.
- Super Evil Megacorp Partners with ESL for First Official Vainglory eSports Tournament
- Super Evil Megacorp, the developers of Vainglory, have partnered with ESL to hold the company’s first-ever official Vainglory Cup Series.