Asda Story Gameplay – First Look HD October 2010
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Asda Story Page.
Asda Story is a 3D fantasy MMORPG with anime inspired graphics published by GamesCampus – the same company behind Legend of Edda, Cue Online, Drift City, Heroes in the Sky, Soul Master, Shot Online and MLB Dugout Heroes. The game has bright colorful graphics and was originally released back in 2008. The game features a unique Soul Mate system where players can become soul maters and learn special skills and abilities. One of the game’s biggest drawbacks is its few playable classes, 3 to be precise. To learn more about Asda Story check out the official MMOHuts Asda Story page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lionsgate and Kabam Release The Hunger Games: Panem Rising
- Kabam, a world leader in free-to-play games for traditional players, has partnered with Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF), a premier next generation globa...
- Galactic Civilizations III Beta 4: Battle Viewer Now Available
- Stardock released a major update to Galactic Civilizations III today, letting players witness the terrible might of their starfleets with the ...
- MMORPGs in China
- Even though free to play MMOs are getting more and more popular in North America and Europe, they're still nothing compared to China.