Asda Story Gameplay – First Look HD October 2010
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Asda Story Page.
Asda Story is a 3D fantasy MMORPG with anime inspired graphics published by GamesCampus – the same company behind Legend of Edda, Cue Online, Drift City, Heroes in the Sky, Soul Master, Shot Online and MLB Dugout Heroes. The game has bright colorful graphics and was originally released back in 2008. The game features a unique Soul Mate system where players can become soul maters and learn special skills and abilities. One of the game’s biggest drawbacks is its few playable classes, 3 to be precise. To learn more about Asda Story check out the official MMOHuts Asda Story page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe Gets New Look, Archwing Hits Consoles
- The new console update titled ‘Archwing’ gives players a whole new way to play Warframe and will be released Thursday, Nov. 20th at 1 PM E...
- Ether Saga celebrates third anniversary
- Ether Saga Odyssey is celebrating its third anniversary with fun new updates for its players.
- Grimoire: Manastorm Gets Free Steam Weekend
- Grimoire: Manastorm is available through Steam’s Early Access and will be free starting April 23rd at 10 AM PDT