Asda Story Gameplay – First Look HD October 2010
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Asda Story Page.
Asda Story is a 3D fantasy MMORPG with anime inspired graphics published by GamesCampus – the same company behind Legend of Edda, Cue Online, Drift City, Heroes in the Sky, Soul Master, Shot Online and MLB Dugout Heroes. The game has bright colorful graphics and was originally released back in 2008. The game features a unique Soul Mate system where players can become soul maters and learn special skills and abilities. One of the game’s biggest drawbacks is its few playable classes, 3 to be precise. To learn more about Asda Story check out the official MMOHuts Asda Story page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Forces of Chaos Descend in Game Insight's Battle Towers for iOS
- Game Insight announces the release of Battle Towers, a two faction tower defense game with cross-platform PvP, for iOS
- Tales of Pirates II previews The Grand Line
- Tales of Pirates 2 is preparing to launch a new version, The Grand Line.
- Riders of Icarus Top 10 Visually Stunning Ground Mounts
- After testing out the game in closed beta, Nexon hooked us up with a preview of their ten favorite ground mounts in Riders of Icarus.