Arena of Fate – E3 Dev Interview
DizzyPW speaks with David Bowman, publisher/producer on Arena of Fate about what separates this new fairy tale moba from others.
Arena of Fate is an online battle arena for PC and console, with characters straight from fairy tales and other classic stories. Play as Jack the Ripper, Tesla, Little Red Riding Hood, Joan of Arc, Frankenstein, and more in an action-packed 5v5 arena where kills aren’t the only way to earn points.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Maestia Open Beta Begins September 15
- Maestia begins open beta testing on September 15, 2010. There will be no further character wipes after open beta begins. The MMORPG is by BigP...
- World Cup football stadium hosts DOTA 2 eSports competition
- One of Germany’s 2006 World Cup football stadiums, Commerzbank-Arena, will play host to eSports competition on June 28th and 29th as the Ele...
- Paladins OB64 Discussion
- Paladins OB64 is a pretty divisive subject right now. But I made a fresh account and played around, and honestly? Still digging it.