Arena of Fate – E3 Dev Interview
DizzyPW speaks with David Bowman, publisher/producer on Arena of Fate about what separates this new fairy tale moba from others.
Arena of Fate is an online battle arena for PC and console, with characters straight from fairy tales and other classic stories. Play as Jack the Ripper, Tesla, Little Red Riding Hood, Joan of Arc, Frankenstein, and more in an action-packed 5v5 arena where kills aren’t the only way to earn points.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Reach the Top of the Tower of Babel in Uncharted Waters™ Online
- Uncharted Waters™ Online, the historical massively multi-player online role-playing game (MMORPG), introduces a new game update, the Tower o...
- RWBY Deckbuilding Game Review
- RWBY has had a fair amount of games come out over the last year or so, and now they branch out with a Deckbuilding Game.
- Starlit on Wheels Announces January 2019 Release Date
- The popular Starlit series (downloaded more than 10 million times) has a mobile kart racer coming this month.