Netmarble Prepares for its new Mobile Action RPG Blade Waltz
Netmarble Games (“Netmarble”), a leading Korean gaming company, today announced that their latest mobile title, Blade Waltz, will be officially launching on iOS and Android devices next month. The action-packed RPG features a combination of stunning graphics, scenario-based stages lurking with challenging dangers and an enchanting storyline spearheaded by three inspiring key characters, each with conflicts in their childhood years that altered the course of their destiny.
Players have the option of taking control of characters such as Starfell, a strong swordsman, who descends from the line of Half Elems and is on a quest to avenge his parents, Gordon who delivers whooping damage with heavy mechanic armor and weapons, and Ellie, a former Elem who fully transformed into a human now living as a bounty hunter, wields dual pistols as her weapon of choice.
“Blade Waltz offers an extremely fun experience for players who are looking for a new action RPG challenge,” said Seungwon Lee, President of Overseas, at Netmarble Games. “Players can control their hero of choice with the help of an aid and with many different modes such as PvP, Tag Team Battles, Boss Raids, Material Dungeons, the game has endless options for players to immerse themselves in.”
Anyone who pre-registers for the closed beta on the official website beginning today through November 3 will receive an assortment of in-game commodities when the game officially launches next month. They will receive 200 gems and various limited edition weapons and costumes to assist them on their journey. The pre-registration is currently available now on the official Blade Waltz website – PC: http://bw.netmarble.com / Mobile: http://bw.netmarble.com/m
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends 2016 Interview - Clubs and Crafting
- With the arrival of Season 6, I had a chance to question the Product Managers of League of Legends to talk clubs and crafting.
- Camelot Unchained Talks Stretch Goals in Founding Principle #15
- It's been quite a while since Camelot Unchained saw a new Foundational Principle from the CityState Entertainment team. But #15 has arriv...
- Warframe Chains of Harrow Update Now Live
- Digital Extremes' newest Warframe® update "Chains of Harrow" arrives on PC today introducing "Harrow."