Strife – E3 Dev Interview
DizzyPW heads over to the Nvidia Tent to talk with a creative game designer on Strife about the recent two beta wipes, why they were necessary, and what major changes were implemented in the process to make for a better game before launch.
Hurry and reply to our forum thread now to snag a free beta key!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armies of Colhen march in Vindictus
- Vindictus has launched its latest update, The Armies of Colhen.
- Hyper Universe Coming to Steam Early Access Next Week
- Good news for the side-scrolling MOBA, Hyper Universe! It's coming to Steam's Early Access program beginning next week on Thursday, ...
- Block N Load: Launching on April 30th
- Jagex Games Studio is excited to announce that Block N Load, the online multiplayer shooter, will launch for PC on Steam on 30th April 2015. T...