ArcheAge and TwinSaga Both Celebrate Anniversaries
The gamigo group is proud to announce that two of their titles are celebrating anniversaries: ArcheAge and Twin Saga. Twin Saga turns three years old this month, and they are celebrating with a ton of fun events. Players will receive Gold Boosts over the weekend. They will also have a chance to join the tricky Hide & Seek contest. ArcheAge is turning five years old, and they are celebrating with a contest on Twitter. Players can use the Hashtag #CelebrateArcheAge to discuss their love of the game in a video, or stream it on Twitter for a chance at a prize. The prize is an ArcheAge Unchained Archeum Chainbreaker Pack or Echoes of Hiram Archeum Pack for the free-to-play version.
In addition, there is the Mirage Isle for players to tackle a challenging Anniversary event. Adventurers have to make it to the top of the floating platforms with their Glider Boots. On September 30, ArcheAge will receive the major Shadows Revealed update, which will be available for both the Free-to-Play version and the new ArcheAge: Unchained. Included in the update are the newly revised Elven race and a variety of graphical improvements, e.g. from different areas and combat effects. We also have a teaser for the Shadows Revealed update.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone: Knights of the Frozen Throne
- There's a release date announced for the next Hearthstone expansion, Knights of the Frozen Throne!
- The Alchemist Code Collaborates with Attack on Titan This Summer
- gumi announced this morning that a new collaboration is coming this summer, with popular anime/manga, Attack on Titan.
- Guild Wars 2: Elite Specialization Chronomancer Revealed
- Guild Wars 2: Elite Specialization Chronomancer Revealed - More power for Mesmer players