ArcheAge and TwinSaga Both Celebrate Anniversaries
The gamigo group is proud to announce that two of their titles are celebrating anniversaries: ArcheAge and Twin Saga. Twin Saga turns three years old this month, and they are celebrating with a ton of fun events. Players will receive Gold Boosts over the weekend. They will also have a chance to join the tricky Hide & Seek contest. ArcheAge is turning five years old, and they are celebrating with a contest on Twitter. Players can use the Hashtag #CelebrateArcheAge to discuss their love of the game in a video, or stream it on Twitter for a chance at a prize. The prize is an ArcheAge Unchained Archeum Chainbreaker Pack or Echoes of Hiram Archeum Pack for the free-to-play version.
In addition, there is the Mirage Isle for players to tackle a challenging Anniversary event. Adventurers have to make it to the top of the floating platforms with their Glider Boots. On September 30, ArcheAge will receive the major Shadows Revealed update, which will be available for both the Free-to-Play version and the new ArcheAge: Unchained. Included in the update are the newly revised Elven race and a variety of graphical improvements, e.g. from different areas and combat effects. We also have a teaser for the Shadows Revealed update.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- An Extraordinary New Hero Arrives in Star of Heroes
- New hero Sansa is an extraordinary front row tank with impressive healing skills.
- Third War of the Worlds begins in Legacy of the Dragons
- MailRU has released a new special week-long feature for Legend: Legacy of the Dragons.
- Dragon's Prophet (NA) Shutting Down
- Daybreak has announced that it will be shutting down the service for Dragon's Prophet in North America.