Alganon Gameplay – First Look HD (F2P)
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Alganon Page.
Alganon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Quest Online. The game was originally released as a pay to play game and eventually re-launched as a buy to play game. On August 13, 2010 the game re-launched again as a free to play title. In terms of both visuals and gameplay, Alganon, like Runes of Magic and Allods Online, is most certainly a World of Warcraft Clone. The game has a better interesting “Study system” which resembles the offline skill training in Eve Online. In the video above, I created a character and ran around for a bit. To learn more about Alganon check out the official MMOHuts Alganon page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Patch Note Preview: Trickster's Illusion
- This afternoon, SMITE previewed its upcoming patch, Trickster's Illusion, set to go live on July 21.
- MMORPGs in China
- Even though free to play MMOs are getting more and more popular in North America and Europe, they're still nothing compared to China.
- Tree of Savior: First CBT happening this week
- Kim Hakkyu, the Project Director of "Arcturus", "Ragnarok Online", "Granado Espada" and "Wolfknights" ...