Alganon Gameplay – First Look HD (F2P)
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Alganon Page.
Alganon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Quest Online. The game was originally released as a pay to play game and eventually re-launched as a buy to play game. On August 13, 2010 the game re-launched again as a free to play title. In terms of both visuals and gameplay, Alganon, like Runes of Magic and Allods Online, is most certainly a World of Warcraft Clone. The game has a better interesting “Study system” which resembles the offline skill training in Eve Online. In the video above, I created a character and ran around for a bit. To learn more about Alganon check out the official MMOHuts Alganon page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- R2Games Announces First Alpha Test for Nova Genesis
- The first Alpha test of this title, developed by Feiyin Games, is set to open on Thursday, December 18th.
- The Forest Project Uses Unreal Engine 4 to Provide Therapy for Dementia
- The Forest Project is an upcoming serious game that provides therapeutic benefits to people living with dementia through the use of virtual en...
- CrossFire FPS gains new Expansive Wave mode
- SG North has recently announced the brand new Wave Mode for the popular online first-person shooter CrossFire.