Black Prophecy Gamescom Gameplay Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Black Prophecy Page.
Black Prophecy is a 3D sci-Fi MMORPG that has been long in development. It was announced earlier this year that the free to play MMO publisher Gamigo would be distributing the game world wide. While its space themed gameplay draws comparisons to Eve Online, Black Prophecy promises much more action packed gameplay. This latest trailer was first revealed during Gamescom 2010, a gaming convention hosted in Cologne Germany. The 1:41 long trailer is very impressive. It starts with dramatic music and displays some of the most exciting aspects of the upcoming Black Prophecy. The game will boast a huge, persistent universe, action packed space ship battles, massive space stations to explore, and an intricate trade and diplomacy system. Crafting and resource collection will also play an important role. Black Prophecy joins Loong: The Power of the Dragon to make up Gamigo’s 2010 lineup. To learn more about Black Prophecy check out the official MMOHuts Black Prophecy page which includes more details, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Integrates Twitch Broadcasting
- Firefall players can now broadcast to Twitch.tv seamlessly from inside their game.
- Hero Defense - Haunted Island Multiplayer Update Available
- Players of Hero Defense - Haunted Island can now take each other on in a fast-paced, highly-competitive synchronous 1v1 multiplayer mode.
- ASTA's First Content Update Released
- The first new content release for the Asian fantasy MMORPG ASTA – The War of Tears and Winds, currently in Open Beta, is now live.