Nexon releases Sudden Attack website
As part of the game’s transition from GameHi to Nexon, Nexon has now released the official site for Sudden Attack (available at http://www.nexon.net/games/#/sa).
The game will begin its official service with Nexon on November 16 in North America, Oceania, and Europe. The migration will also include new gameplay improvements, and should expand the game’s playerbase through the Nexon portal of games.
Nexon also publishes Combat Arms and Dragon Nest.
Sudden Attack Gameplay Screenshot
Nexon to Unleash Sudden Attack
Nexon America launches new website for Sudden Attack, as it prepares to integrate the FPS into its game catalogue
Nexon America, the leading publisher of online microtransaction-based games, will be integrating Sudden Attack, an online first-person shooter (FPS) developed by GameHi into its service starting next month. As part of this integration, Nexon is opening up a new website today for fans of Sudden Attack at www.Nexon.net/games/#/sa.
Nexon will begin publishing and servicing Sudden Attack in North America, Oceania and Europe on November 16. Sudden Attack, one of the world’s largest online shooters, is known for its raw, intense and fast-paced action. Previously operated by GameHi in North America, the service migration to Nexon’s platform will introduce several gameplay improvements, expand the player base to include vast new audiences from around the world and pave the way for exciting new content.
For more information about Sudden Attack’s migration, players can visit the Sudden Attack teaser site which launched today: www.Nexon.net/games/#/sa.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe: Now available on Xbox One
- Digital Extremes announced today that Warframe®, the wildly-popular AAA Free-to-Play game, is available now on the Xbox One console worldwide...
- Scarlet Blade Shutting Down March 31
- Scarlet Blade, Aeria Games' 'adult' MMORPG, is shutting down on March 31, 2016.
- C9 US Champion Going to G-Star 2012 in Korea
- Webzen has announced the successful hosting and completion of the GNGWC 2012 C9 World Championship in Los Angeles, held by Kocca.