Age of Wushu E3 Gameplay and Interview
Age of Wushu certainly has a lot of hype behind it. The game has been in development for over 5 years and was voted the most anticipated MMORPG in China. To say that Age of Wushu has a lot to live up to would be an understatement. At E3 we got our first look at some actual AoW gameplay. Its quite surprising how many innovations this game has included since Eastern MMOs haven’t been known for originality. Check out the gameplay and interview below and judge for yourself.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- EA Announces Shut Down of Four Online Games
- Electronic Arts (EA) has announced today that it will be shutting down four games.
- FreeStyle Street Basketball adds new anti-hack measures
- GameKiss has announced that it has patched its basketball MMO, FreeStyle Street Basketball, to prevent the use of hack tools to improve game s...
- Land of Chaos Online Open Beta Begins Today
- Land of Chaos Online open beta begins today, August 3, 2010. Since closed beta, Alaplaya has added numerous new features and fixed bugs.