Age of Wushu E3 Gameplay and Interview
Age of Wushu certainly has a lot of hype behind it. The game has been in development for over 5 years and was voted the most anticipated MMORPG in China. To say that Age of Wushu has a lot to live up to would be an understatement. At E3 we got our first look at some actual AoW gameplay. Its quite surprising how many innovations this game has included since Eastern MMOs haven’t been known for originality. Check out the gameplay and interview below and judge for yourself.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mighty Party: iOS Worldwide Release
- Mighty Party, the turn-based RPG with Collectible Card Elements is now live on Apple iOS devices!
- Age of Wushu First Expansion Arrives August 8
- Snail Games is proud to announce August 8 as the official release date for Age of Wushu's first North American expansion, Legends of Moun...
- DK Online PvE Content Highlighted
- Aeria Games has revealed more information about the player versus environment features of its upcoming MMORPG DK Online.