The Secret World Hosting First Scenario Weekend
Funcom has announced its first-ever Scenario Weekend for The Secret World. Starting on March 14, 10am Eastern and continuing until March 18, 10am Eastern, the weekend will offer the following bonuses to players:
50% Bonus Aureus: Earned both when you loot tokens and when they are awarded at the end of a completed Scenario.
Free Cooldown Removers: Log in during the weekend to get a free stack of five Venetian Exemptions, which removes all current Scenario cooldowns, from the Item Shop.
Bonus Funcom Points: Every Funcom Points purchase will earn 30% extra Bonus Points (valid for six months to any in-game purchase.)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gang of Pirates: New strategy game for mobile devices
- Independent mobile games publisher, Chillingo, today announced it is partnering with Finnish mobile games developer Nitro Games to publish its...
- Mighty Party Review (PC)
- There’s an appeal with games that let you easily jump in, learn the ropes, and just play without going through a tedious tutorial.
- Blood Bowl 2: Beta launched
- Players who have pre-ordered the game on Steam may already start playing and test their strategies in multiplayer.