End of Nations E3 Hands-On and Interview
Have you ever been playing a RTS and thought “You know what this needs? 50+ players!”. Well if that wasn’t a common occurrence I wouldn’t blame you but the guys over at Trion and Petroglyph Studios thought it would be an amazing twist for their new MMORTS End of Nations. Check out our developer interview and gameplay below as we explore just what makes End of Nations unique!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Taichi Panda: Heroes (Taichi Panda 2) Closed Beta Preview
- Taichi Panda: Heroes is Snail Game’s latest offering to the Taichi Panda franchise for the Android and iOS.
- Juggernaut Champions Launches on Mobile
- My.com is proud to announce the release of Juggernaut Champions, a new mobile idle-RPG set in the world of Haradan.
- Stardock to Showcase Ashes of the Singularity at PC Gaming Show
- Stardock will be at the PC Gaming Show event in Los Angeles on June 16th to show Ashes of the Singularity gameplay during AMD’s live stream...