End of Nations E3 Hands-On and Interview
Have you ever been playing a RTS and thought “You know what this needs? 50+ players!”. Well if that wasn’t a common occurrence I wouldn’t blame you but the guys over at Trion and Petroglyph Studios thought it would be an amazing twist for their new MMORTS End of Nations. Check out our developer interview and gameplay below as we explore just what makes End of Nations unique!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2014 Tuesday Recap - Wargaming's Blitz and World of Warships
- DizzyPW goes hands-on with the long awaited World of Tanks Blitz and live gameplay of World of Warships during a private demo.
- WGL Gold Series Season 2016–2017 Kicks Off
- The Wargaming.net League has its engine raring and ready to go for the WGL Gold Series Season 2016-2017.
- City of Steam - Gamerocks Going Live
- Gamerocks has announced the launch of its open beta of City of Steam on January 23 at 6pm Pacific.