End of Nations E3 Hands-On and Interview
Have you ever been playing a RTS and thought “You know what this needs? 50+ players!”. Well if that wasn’t a common occurrence I wouldn’t blame you but the guys over at Trion and Petroglyph Studios thought it would be an amazing twist for their new MMORTS End of Nations. Check out our developer interview and gameplay below as we explore just what makes End of Nations unique!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Naruto Online Arrives July 20
- On July 20th, Oasis Games will be publishing NARUTO ONLINE in the Western regions on PC.
- Sword Coast Legends Coming to Consoles in Spring 2016
- n-Space and Digital Extremes announced today that Sword Coast Legends hits PlayStation®4 and Xbox One consoles Spring, 2016.
- Continent of the Ninth Seal Releases RAEBIN: The 3rd Update
- Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9) has released RAEBIN: The 3rd Update today, continuing to expand the game's content.