2029 Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our 2029 Online Page.
2029 Online is a 2D Sci-fi themed MMORPG published by IGG – the same folks behind Lords Online, Tales of Pirates, Altis Gates, Godswar Online, Voyage Century, Angels Online and numerous other titles. The game has three playable classes a level cap of 90. In terms of both gameplay and graphics, 2029 Online plays a lot like TQ Digital’s Zero Online. The labels itself as a RTS MMORPG, but in reality the game has no serious RTS components to it, but is rather a straight up 2D MMORPG. To learn more about 2029 Online, check out the official MMOHuts 2029 Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War: WARHAMMER Call of the Beastmen Out Now
- Creative Assembly released Call of the Beastmen DLC Campaign Pack today for Total War: WARHAMMER.
- Starcave Entertianment Announces T.E.R.R.A
- Irish Starcave Entertainment proudly announces the Kickstarter Campaign of its first “AAA” title and first multiplatform game, T.E.R.R.A. ...
- Heroes of the Storm Top Battlegrounds Countdown
- When Blizzard were first talking about multiple maps in Heroes of The Storm, I was about as skeptical as can be.