2029 Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our 2029 Online Page.
2029 Online is a 2D Sci-fi themed MMORPG published by IGG – the same folks behind Lords Online, Tales of Pirates, Altis Gates, Godswar Online, Voyage Century, Angels Online and numerous other titles. The game has three playable classes a level cap of 90. In terms of both gameplay and graphics, 2029 Online plays a lot like TQ Digital’s Zero Online. The labels itself as a RTS MMORPG, but in reality the game has no serious RTS components to it, but is rather a straight up 2D MMORPG. To learn more about 2029 Online, check out the official MMOHuts 2029 Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlas Reactor Season 5 is Underway
- The competitive tactics game Atlas Reactor kicks off 2018 with a bang! Season 5 starts today, with brand new content!
- World of Tanks Blitz Mobile Review
- From the start, Blitz plays a lot like its PC brother. The gameplay hasn’t changed much from its PC version. Honestly any PC player will fin...
- More than 5 million Heroes & Generals players worldwide
- Reto-Moto is proud to announce that there are now more than 5 million registered players worldwide for Heroes & Generals.