2029 Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our 2029 Online Page.
2029 Online is a 2D Sci-fi themed MMORPG published by IGG – the same folks behind Lords Online, Tales of Pirates, Altis Gates, Godswar Online, Voyage Century, Angels Online and numerous other titles. The game has three playable classes a level cap of 90. In terms of both gameplay and graphics, 2029 Online plays a lot like TQ Digital’s Zero Online. The labels itself as a RTS MMORPG, but in reality the game has no serious RTS components to it, but is rather a straight up 2D MMORPG. To learn more about 2029 Online, check out the official MMOHuts 2029 Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Repopulation: End of October Report
- The Repopulation team has released the End of October progress report. October saw near 2000 new players get introduced into testing, and the ...
- Tree of Savior Offers Details on Second English Closed Beta
- Tree of Savior's team has revealed new details on the upcoming closed beta test for the English version, starting at the end of October.
- MMO Fractured Reveals Universe and Exploration
- The second Fractured Feature Spotlight is here, we learn more about the three planets that are featured heavily in Fractured.