Kal Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Kal Online Page.
Kal Online is a 3D oriental fantasy themed MMORPG published by Inix Game – the same folks behind Vanilla Gate. The game is set in a fairly generic oriental setting, same as Twelve Sky 2 and 9Dragons. The game has four playable classes early on and each has two job advancements later on. The game was originally released in 2004, so the graphics are a bit old now, but the game still has a moderately sized playerbase, as the game has three servers. The graphics themselves aren’t terrible, but the interface definitely needs work. Kal Online also has numerous PvP options which make the late game quite fun. In the video above, I created a Knight and killed a few random demons outside of town. To learn more about Kal Online, check out the official MMOHuts Kal Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge: Livestream Series Annouced By XLGames; Starts Today
- XLGames has recently announced that they will be hosting a new Livestream series called Exploring ArcheAge.
- MapleStory is Unleashed With New Content Update
- Nexon America has announced that its colorful, 2-D game, MapleStory has release its newest content update: “Unleashed.”
- Dungeon of the Endless Releases Organic Matters DLC
- Amplitude Studios has officially unlocked the all new Organic Matters update for rogue-like, dungeon-defense hit, Dungeon of the Endless.