Kal Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Kal Online Page.
Kal Online is a 3D oriental fantasy themed MMORPG published by Inix Game – the same folks behind Vanilla Gate. The game is set in a fairly generic oriental setting, same as Twelve Sky 2 and 9Dragons. The game has four playable classes early on and each has two job advancements later on. The game was originally released in 2004, so the graphics are a bit old now, but the game still has a moderately sized playerbase, as the game has three servers. The graphics themselves aren’t terrible, but the interface definitely needs work. Kal Online also has numerous PvP options which make the late game quite fun. In the video above, I created a Knight and killed a few random demons outside of town. To learn more about Kal Online, check out the official MMOHuts Kal Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warplanes Pre-Launch Preview
- World of Warplanes is the latest project by Wargaming who has also brought us World of Tanks. The game is still in its open beta stage but has...
- Nadirim Skll System Revealed
- The 1001 Arabian Nights themed browser based MMORPG Nadirim is inching closer to release. The game's skill system was revealed recently.
- Mankind Reborn to Implement Blockchain-Based Metaverse
- Mankind Reborn plans to be a part of a universe-of-universes with a digtal currency that can be used across them.