Zoo 2: Animal Park Reaches 5 Million Players
Zoo 2: Animal Park revealed today they have reached a landmark five million users. Within four months the registrations jumped from three million to five million. With over 80 different animal species, more than ever people want to create their own adorable 3D zoo and explore the stories within Trude’s animal park. To celebrate this, there was a new update, that adds ice enclosures, that include penguins, polar bears, polar foxes, and snow hares. This update also added a new club feature, and there are already 22,000 clubs in the game during the first contest.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World International: Sirens of War Now Live
- Perfect World Entertainment announced today that the sixth expansion for Perfect World International, "Sirens of War," is now live.
- Teppen to Add Jill Valentine to the Game, Announces World Championship Plans
- During the Teppen Asia Japan Premiere event in Tokyo, Teppen GungHo Online revealed that the game is now available in Asia!
- PlanetSide 2 Amerish Revamp Complete
- PlanetSide2 announces the release of its Amerish revamp, adding dozens of optimizations and improvements to the region.