Zoo 2: Animal Park Reaches 5 Million Players
Zoo 2: Animal Park revealed today they have reached a landmark five million users. Within four months the registrations jumped from three million to five million. With over 80 different animal species, more than ever people want to create their own adorable 3D zoo and explore the stories within Trude’s animal park. To celebrate this, there was a new update, that adds ice enclosures, that include penguins, polar bears, polar foxes, and snow hares. This update also added a new club feature, and there are already 22,000 clubs in the game during the first contest.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Patch 3.13 Freya Rework Visual Gallery
- In today's patch note reveal stream, SMITE showcased the new visual rework for Freya, along with several new skins.
- Era of Celestials Celebrates Their First Anniversary
- Era of Celestials is grateful to their audience for the last year of success, and there is a ton of new stuff on the way!
- Wizard101 Review
- I give Wizard101 a 'good' because it is so original and well crafted that any gamer looking for something new should give it a try.