Year of EverQuest Continues To Look Ahead
Sony Online Entertainment is continuing on with its “Year of EverQuest” theme this month as it celebrates the 15th Anniversary of EverQuest on March 16 and reveals new content across the EQ franchise.
A newly released video today highlights the upcoming content for all three EverQuest games, including EverQuest, with anniversary events, the introduction of Heroic Characters on March 12, and two new race/class combinations; EverQuest II, with Prestige Homes, the new Heroic Character “channeler class,” new Heritage quests, and a new mount; and EverQuest Next Landmark, which will add cooperative building, two new biomes, and add-on claims in Alpha.
Articles You May Enjoy
- CCP Games Announces EVE: Valkyrie
- CCP Games, the leading independent developer of massively multiplayer online games, today announced it has begun development of EVE: Valkyrie,...
- Blacklight: Retribution - Available for PS4 on 6/24
- Seattle developer Zombie Studios is thrilled to announce the full release of their free-to-play, first-person shooter Blacklight: Retribution ...
- Urban Rivals Review
- The first thing that I noticed about Urban Rivals was the comic book like art style. The main site uses bright colors and westernized art.