Year of EverQuest Continues To Look Ahead
Sony Online Entertainment is continuing on with its “Year of EverQuest” theme this month as it celebrates the 15th Anniversary of EverQuest on March 16 and reveals new content across the EQ franchise.
A newly released video today highlights the upcoming content for all three EverQuest games, including EverQuest, with anniversary events, the introduction of Heroic Characters on March 12, and two new race/class combinations; EverQuest II, with Prestige Homes, the new Heroic Character “channeler class,” new Heritage quests, and a new mount; and EverQuest Next Landmark, which will add cooperative building, two new biomes, and add-on claims in Alpha.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tactical Monsters: Rumble Arena Smashes Its Way Onto Steam
- The follow-up to Camex Games' Heroes Tactics comes Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena! Short, but tactical battles await!
- Nosgoth Closed Beta Now Available
- From today, gamers can experience the blood-thirsty team-based online multiplayer action of Nosgoth, as the game’s closed beta phase commenc...
- Age of Wushu: Golden Needle Sect Revealed
- Age of Wushu today presented the healing master o the six Emerging Sects (classes) in its upcoming expansion Tempest of Strife with a showcase...