Year of EverQuest Continues To Look Ahead
Sony Online Entertainment is continuing on with its “Year of EverQuest” theme this month as it celebrates the 15th Anniversary of EverQuest on March 16 and reveals new content across the EQ franchise.
A newly released video today highlights the upcoming content for all three EverQuest games, including EverQuest, with anniversary events, the introduction of Heroic Characters on March 12, and two new race/class combinations; EverQuest II, with Prestige Homes, the new Heroic Character “channeler class,” new Heritage quests, and a new mount; and EverQuest Next Landmark, which will add cooperative building, two new biomes, and add-on claims in Alpha.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Order & Chaos Visual Update Goes Live
- Heroes of Order & Chaos gets its largest update of the year, with major visual overhauls, a new hero and more.
- F.E.A.R Online: Returns With New Beta Phase
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games is excited to announce the launch of the beta of F.E.A.R Online, a new-lo...
- Maestia Begins Closed Beta
- Gravity Interactive has announced the launch of Maestia's closed beta test.