PUBG Mobile Announces 2 Million Dollar ‘Club Open 2019’
Starting in March, PUBG Mobile will begin their Club Open 2019 (PMCO 2019), which is a year-long competitive event. It will feature semi-pro and pro-teams doing battle in PUBG Mobile for their share of $2,000,000 USD. This follows up the successful PUBG Mobile Star Challenge from last year, and PUBG Corp and Tencent want to continue to provide intense competitive action. PMCO 2019 will be divided into a Spring Split and Fall Split, each with their own prize pool and a Global Finals. The Spring Split Global Finals will take place in July 2019. The full rules and regulations can be found below, but additional rules and requirements are right here:
- All players must be over 16 years and above as of the Tournament start date to participate (lived for at least 16 calendar years after date of birth);
- All players under the local legal age of majority must have parental consent to participate;
- Age restriction and rule will be applied per legal age regulation in each region;
- At least three players from each team must be from the region they are competing to represent;
- All participating players must be at least the rank of Platinum at the end of the prior season.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: New Details on HoTs Expansion (Borderlands Map)
- ArenaNet has revealed new details about the Desert Borderlands map heading to the popular competitive game mode World vs World with Guild Wars...
- Brawlhalla Launches on PS4 This Month
- Console fans of Brawlhalla do not have much longer to wait! Next week, the hit platform-fighter hits PS4!