World’s Largest Text-Based MMO ‘Torn’ Coming to Android
In what started as a 16-year old’s project in their bedroom, the world’s largest text-based MMORPG, Torn, is coming to Android. Slated for a May 8th launch, players will rise through the ranks of Torn City’s criminal underworld, forming alliances with over 2 million players worldwide. Take part in gang-related activities (heists, robberies), trade for resources in a game that boasts 20k daily active users and has enjoyed 14 years of success on desktop. Incredibly, the game has also seen 4 real-life marriages of TORN players and a real-life employment of a Torn City company owner who was so impressed by his employee’s digital work ethic he was hired in real life!
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels Celebrates Fifth Anniversary
- Though a fifth anniversary is typically celebrated with "wood", League of Angels fans will instead receive something else.
- MapleStory Releases The Phantom
- Nexon has released a new character, Phantom, for MapleStory.
- MMORPG Talion Begins Pre-Registration in Australia
- Talion first launched in Southeast Asia and Japan enjoying a fair amount of success. It's now gearing up for the Western audience.