World’s Largest Text-Based MMO ‘Torn’ Coming to Android
In what started as a 16-year old’s project in their bedroom, the world’s largest text-based MMORPG, Torn, is coming to Android. Slated for a May 8th launch, players will rise through the ranks of Torn City’s criminal underworld, forming alliances with over 2 million players worldwide. Take part in gang-related activities (heists, robberies), trade for resources in a game that boasts 20k daily active users and has enjoyed 14 years of success on desktop. Incredibly, the game has also seen 4 real-life marriages of TORN players and a real-life employment of a Torn City company owner who was so impressed by his employee’s digital work ethic he was hired in real life!
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Ganesha God in Review
- They really took the “obstacle smasher” quite seriously, because Ganesha's kit really goes hard on that.
- Valentine's Event Launched in Forge of Empires
- Innogames has announced a special Valentine's Day event for Forge of Empires, running from February 11 to February 18.
- Blood Bowl 2 Undead Team Revealed
- Death comes often for Blood Bowl players, & the souls of the most passionate sometimes rise up again to relive their former glory.