World’s Largest Text-Based MMO ‘Torn’ Coming to Android
In what started as a 16-year old’s project in their bedroom, the world’s largest text-based MMORPG, Torn, is coming to Android. Slated for a May 8th launch, players will rise through the ranks of Torn City’s criminal underworld, forming alliances with over 2 million players worldwide. Take part in gang-related activities (heists, robberies), trade for resources in a game that boasts 20k daily active users and has enjoyed 14 years of success on desktop. Incredibly, the game has also seen 4 real-life marriages of TORN players and a real-life employment of a Torn City company owner who was so impressed by his employee’s digital work ethic he was hired in real life!
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: Happily Evil After Update Arrives on PC
- En Masse Entertainment has released a new content update for TERA: Happily Evil After.
- World Of Tanks Announces New British Tech Tree
- Wargaming.net has announced that World of Tanks will soon release a British tech tree.
- SMITE Reveals Cthulu Skin in New Patch
- Perhaps setting the standard for strangest skin addition yet, the God of Bees, Ah Muzen Cab, will now double as Cthulu with the newest epic sk...