World of Warcraft releases unlimited free trial
World of Warcraft’s free trial – previously limited at 14 days – has been changed to allow players to play up through level 20 for free, on an unlimited time basis.
The new trial will not allow players to access most expansion content, except the ability to create Blood Elf or Draenei characters. Players can then purchase a special edition Battle Chest for $20 that includes the Burning Crusade expansion and a month’s game time if they decide to upgrade.
World of Warcraft Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trove - Ice Sage Class Now Available
- Strategy fans can now get their MMORTS fix with Stronghold Kingdoms, which launches worldwide 13th January on Mac. Still one of the Top 100 mo...
- Armored Warfare Shares Tricks of the Balancing Trade
- Obsidian Entertainment today released a document discussing their tactics for properly balancing vehicles in their upcoming modern armor.
- MMOHuts Stream 10/17: Borderlands Pre-Sequel and PayDay
- JamesBl0nde is now live on Twitch.TV playing the free copy of PayDay handed out this week as well as the freshly launched Borderlands 2 The Pr...