World of Warcraft releases unlimited free trial
World of Warcraft’s free trial – previously limited at 14 days – has been changed to allow players to play up through level 20 for free, on an unlimited time basis.
The new trial will not allow players to access most expansion content, except the ability to create Blood Elf or Draenei characters. Players can then purchase a special edition Battle Chest for $20 that includes the Burning Crusade expansion and a month’s game time if they decide to upgrade.
World of Warcraft Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Population Zero Details Combat in Recent Blog
- The Population Zero team released a new blog today, with a heavy focus on how combat will work on Kepler.
- gamigo ensures North America license for ZULA
- gamigo has announced that they are officially taking over the license of MadByte's free-to-play FPS shooter ZULA in North America.
- War Thunder Becomes Launch Title for Playstation 4
- Developer and Publisher Gaijin Entertainment announced that their hit franchise and military MMO game War Thunder will be a PlayStation 4 laun...