World of Warcraft releases unlimited free trial
World of Warcraft’s free trial – previously limited at 14 days – has been changed to allow players to play up through level 20 for free, on an unlimited time basis.
The new trial will not allow players to access most expansion content, except the ability to create Blood Elf or Draenei characters. Players can then purchase a special edition Battle Chest for $20 that includes the Burning Crusade expansion and a month’s game time if they decide to upgrade.
World of Warcraft Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- HIT Global Launch Developer Interview
- We had the chance to speak with Yong-Hyun Park, Creator of HIT, to learn more about this mobile phenomena.
- Entropia Universe 16th Anniversary: Q&A With MindArk
- Entropia Universe is celebrating its 16th anniversary, including a major new update released on February 19.
- RuneFest 2014 ‘most successful to date’
- Jagex Games Studios, creators and custodians of the MMORPG, RuneScape, is thrilled to share news of yet another successful RuneFest fan conven...