World of Warcraft: Blizzard Introduces the WoW Token System
Coming soon to adventurers in Azeroth, the WoW Token is a new in-game item that allows players to simply and securely exchange gold and game time between each other.
The WoW Token was created to give players with lots of extra gold the option to use it to help cover their game time costs, and give those who want to purchase gold a way to do so from fellow players through a secure, easy-to-use system. The Token will be making its debut in an upcoming patch—in the meantime, check out the official blog and FAQ linked below for details on how it works.
For more info, visit http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/18141101/introducing-the-wow-token-3-2-2015
Articles You May Enjoy
- Alganon Live on Steam
- Quest Online today announces that Alganon, its long running MMO game, is now live on Steam.
- Vanguard to go free-to-play
- Sony Online Entertainment has announced that one of its last pay-to-play games, Vanguard, will go free-to-play this summer.
- Welcome to the Relaunched MMOHuts
- Hello all and welcome to the first stages of the relaunch for the new and improved MMOHuts!