World of Warcraft: Blizzard Introduces the WoW Token System
Coming soon to adventurers in Azeroth, the WoW Token is a new in-game item that allows players to simply and securely exchange gold and game time between each other.
The WoW Token was created to give players with lots of extra gold the option to use it to help cover their game time costs, and give those who want to purchase gold a way to do so from fellow players through a secure, easy-to-use system. The Token will be making its debut in an upcoming patch—in the meantime, check out the official blog and FAQ linked below for details on how it works.
For more info, visit http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/18141101/introducing-the-wow-token-3-2-2015
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribes at War Closed Beta Begins in Indonesia and the Philippines
- 37Games has announced that its mobile MMORTS, Tribes at War, is entering closed beta in Indonesia and the Philippines, with a global release t
- Elsword's New Secret Dungeon: Hamel's Temple of Trials
- Delve into the Secret Dungeon of Hamel, Temple of Trials, in Elsword's latest update.
- SWTOR: Knights of the Fallen Empire Review
- I played TOR during the Beta and first month after launch before I lost interest and went on to something else.