M&M Heroes: Champions of Ashan PvP Tournament Begins Today
Today, Ubisoft® announced an outstanding tournament held in the tactical online RPG Might & Magic® Heroes® Online. The “Champions of Ashan” marks the first official competitive tournament in the history of Might & Magic® Heroes® Online.
The “Champions of Ashan” event starts today and lasts throughout the month. The tournament will allow players to prove their skills during fierce Player versus Player battles and compete to receive special rewards such as gift-cards and exclusive medals. The best Hero at the end of the tournament will win a PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system. The leaderboard will be published on a regular basis on all official communication channels giving a clear overview of the current status and recent updates.
More information on Might & Magic Heroes Online as well as the official rules to the contest can be found at www.heroes-online.com .
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online Overhauls Destiny Board
- Sandbox Interactive today unveils a brand new kind of Destiny Board for their upcoming cross-platform Sandbox MMO, Albion Online.
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot: Play Every Hero for Free During Draft
- Today, Ubisoft announced that The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot is starting Opulencia’s Hero Draft, a chance to test every hero for free.
- Sphere 3: Enchanted World is out now
- Now you can download and play Sphere 3: Enchanted World for free on its official website and also on Steam.