M&M Heroes: Champions of Ashan PvP Tournament Begins Today
Today, Ubisoft® announced an outstanding tournament held in the tactical online RPG Might & Magic® Heroes® Online. The “Champions of Ashan” marks the first official competitive tournament in the history of Might & Magic® Heroes® Online.
The “Champions of Ashan” event starts today and lasts throughout the month. The tournament will allow players to prove their skills during fierce Player versus Player battles and compete to receive special rewards such as gift-cards and exclusive medals. The best Hero at the end of the tournament will win a PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system. The leaderboard will be published on a regular basis on all official communication channels giving a clear overview of the current status and recent updates.
More information on Might & Magic Heroes Online as well as the official rules to the contest can be found at www.heroes-online.com .
Articles You May Enjoy
- Beach Volleyball 2016 Now Available on Mobile
- VTree Entertainment has announced the launch of its premium mobile game, Beach Volleyball 2016.
- Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak Game Review
- If you are a member of the old guard of strategy games, you have probably heard of Homeworld.
- SMITE Oceanic Servers Now Live
- Hi-Rez Studios, developer of free-to-play SMITE, the mythology-themed third-person action game played by over 5 million people, today announ...