Camelot Unchained: New Evening Update 3/3/2015
Mark from City State Entertainment has just released a new blog update for their upcoming MMORPG Camelot Unchained. The blog update goes how the previous stress test, which peaked at over 1,000 players with very little issues, as well as details regarding compestation for the delayed alpha test.
For more info, visit http://camelotunchained.com/v2/evening-update-monday-march-2nd-2015/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Why is Artifact Dying?
- Why has this buy-to-play CCG from Valve gone from 600,000 players to less than one thousand?
- World of Warships Unveils Halloween Event
- It's time to save Transylvania and dispel the darkness within this Halloween in World of Warships!
- Heroes Charge Gets Legendary Start to 2015
- Heroes Charge, uCool's popular free to play MOBA/CCG, has released a major new update for January that adds legendaries, private duels, a...