World of Tanks begins Closed Beta
Closed beta testing has begun today for the “panzer” MMO, World of Tanks, from Wargaming.net.
Applications are still being accepted for closed beta, and the announcement indicates that all players who signed up for closed beta will be getting a closed beta invite soon, if they haven’t already.
World of Tanks brings historical tanks to the player, allowing them to customize a garage of tanks and engage in warfare across multiple historical territories. As mentioned last week, players will have access to over 70 tanks and 7 maps during closed beta.
World of Tanks Gameplay Screenshot
World of Tanks Closed Beta Begins
All the virtual tank commanders can now jump into the tense armored warfare
08 July 2010, 16:33
We are glad to announce that the closed beta test for the World of Tanks panzer MMO has begun.
We are starting to send invitations for all users who have signed up for the closed beta test.
Beta key holders can now activate their keys, download the client and join the ranks of virtual tank commanders.
For those who still haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can fill in the application form at the following link:
To activate your key, follow the link below:
World of Tanks beta client is available at:
Articles You May Enjoy
- New One-Shot Story Content in Marvel Heroes
- Marvel Heroes introduces a new style of content, called One-Shot Stories.
- Knight Age Previews Mashimaro Pupa
- Joymax has revealed a preview of the upcoming Mashimaro pupa for Knight Age.
- World of Tanks Blitz PC Review
- I went ahead and investigated to see if Blitz is really worth it as a replacement for the normal World of Tanks that has been out for years.