World of Tanks begins Closed Beta
Closed beta testing has begun today for the “panzer” MMO, World of Tanks, from Wargaming.net.
Applications are still being accepted for closed beta, and the announcement indicates that all players who signed up for closed beta will be getting a closed beta invite soon, if they haven’t already.
World of Tanks brings historical tanks to the player, allowing them to customize a garage of tanks and engage in warfare across multiple historical territories. As mentioned last week, players will have access to over 70 tanks and 7 maps during closed beta.
World of Tanks Gameplay Screenshot
World of Tanks Closed Beta Begins
All the virtual tank commanders can now jump into the tense armored warfare
08 July 2010, 16:33
We are glad to announce that the closed beta test for the World of Tanks panzer MMO has begun.
We are starting to send invitations for all users who have signed up for the closed beta test.
Beta key holders can now activate their keys, download the client and join the ranks of virtual tank commanders.
For those who still haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can fill in the application form at the following link:
To activate your key, follow the link below:
World of Tanks beta client is available at:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War: WARHAMMER: Vampire Campaign Gameplay Revealed
- Check out their unique gameplay mechanics
- Legacy of Atlantis Update Adds Half-Beast Heroes
- The latest Legacy of Atlantis Patch Notes have been revealed, and with it come four new heroes - The Beastkin.
- The World 2: Now Greenlit on Steam
- We Are Good games is proud to announce that after 50,000 views and thousands of player votes on Steam’s Greenlit service, “The World 2” ...