Grey Goo: Launching on Friday Jan 23
Team Grey Box is super excited for the launch of Grey Goo this Friday. It’s been a long time coming, but now it’s your turn to join the battle. Beta, Human, Goo – which faction will you choose?
Grey Box is proud that its first game is an RTS. Complete with basebuilding, LAN support, competitive multiplayer, campaign, skirmish, and a map editor, Grey Goo is the RTS we’ve all been waiting to play.
They’re also giving out special soundtracks, details on PAX South and more. For more info, visit https://www.greybox.com/greygoo/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Worlds 2016: Group Stage Day 7 Recap
- Stomps, stomps, and more stomps, it’s Group Stage Day 7!
- Planetside 2 Releases Command Center Episode 5
- Sony Online Entertainment has released the fifth episode of Planetside 2: Command Center.
- Act of Aggression: US Army Faction trailer released
- Act of Aggression shows of the first of three trailers looking at the game's unique factions