Grey Goo: Launching on Friday Jan 23
Team Grey Box is super excited for the launch of Grey Goo this Friday. It’s been a long time coming, but now it’s your turn to join the battle. Beta, Human, Goo – which faction will you choose?
Grey Box is proud that its first game is an RTS. Complete with basebuilding, LAN support, competitive multiplayer, campaign, skirmish, and a map editor, Grey Goo is the RTS we’ve all been waiting to play.
They’re also giving out special soundtracks, details on PAX South and more. For more info, visit https://www.greybox.com/greygoo/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kira-Chan Stars in Block N Load's Free Rotation
- Jagex Games Studio announces today that kawaii Kira-Chan is now playable as part of Block N Load’s debut free hero rotation.
- Mabinogi Duel: Android OS Beta Now Live
- Top publisher and developer NEXON Korea has announced that the closed Android test for the upcoming mobile trading card game
- PlanetSide 2: Players Earning Thousands with Player Studio
- Sony Online Entertainment looks at how Player Studio is succeeding for PlanetSide 2.