Grey Goo: Launching on Friday Jan 23
Team Grey Box is super excited for the launch of Grey Goo this Friday. It’s been a long time coming, but now it’s your turn to join the battle. Beta, Human, Goo – which faction will you choose?
Grey Box is proud that its first game is an RTS. Complete with basebuilding, LAN support, competitive multiplayer, campaign, skirmish, and a map editor, Grey Goo is the RTS we’ve all been waiting to play.
They’re also giving out special soundtracks, details on PAX South and more. For more info, visit https://www.greybox.com/greygoo/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Stoic Announces Fan Art Contest for The Banner Saga
- indie game development company Stoic, and publisher Versus Evil, today announced an art contest for fans based on their experience in the game...
- Wars and Battles Unlocks October War 1973 Campaign
- Paris-based game studio Battle Factory and publisher Kermorio S.A. have today released the October War 1973 campaign for their wargame.
- Dragons and Titans: Bilebite Dragon Now Available
- Indie developer, Wyrmbyte, today announced that a new dragon, Bilebite, and a new weapon, Winter Floe, are now available for players to master...