Grey Goo: Launching on Friday Jan 23
Team Grey Box is super excited for the launch of Grey Goo this Friday. It’s been a long time coming, but now it’s your turn to join the battle. Beta, Human, Goo – which faction will you choose?
Grey Box is proud that its first game is an RTS. Complete with basebuilding, LAN support, competitive multiplayer, campaign, skirmish, and a map editor, Grey Goo is the RTS we’ve all been waiting to play.
They’re also giving out special soundtracks, details on PAX South and more. For more info, visit https://www.greybox.com/greygoo/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Raid Master Launches on Google Play
- Bluehole has announced that it has launched its new turn-based mobile RPG, Raid Master, on Android (Google Play).
- Ship of Heroes: Why the Community Matters
- An open letter from the CEO of Heroic Games: It is an interesting time for Ship of Heroes, and for the MMORPG industry at large.
- Tower of Ascension Introduces Player versus Player Combat
- WarpPortal announces the release of Tower of Ascension's PvP update that also includes new event maps and Facebook integration.