Wizard101 Reaches 10 Million Registered Users
Wizard101, the free to play Wizard-school themed MMORPG by KingsIsle, announced that it has reached 10 million registered users. This number includes both free users and paying users. In order to celebrate reaching this milestone, the game is throwing a party over at Ravenswood School of Magical Arts where players can receive a free party pack which includes decorative banners, balloons, party hats and cake!
Wizard101 is a 3D MMORPG originally released in 2008. The game is largely aimed at a younger audience, but the games polish and high quality gameplay managed to attract both casual gamers and hardcore MMO vets life. Much of the games early content is available for free, but in order to progress past a certain point, users have to subscribe to the game. As is its probably best to classify the game as an unlimited free trial, sort of like Warhammer Online from Electronic Arts.
Wizard101 Gameplay Screenshot
Users can redeem their free “Party Pack” by going to wizard101.com/promo and entering in the promo code “PARTYPACK” without quotes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mordheim: City of the Damned The Witch Hunters DLC Arrives
- After seducing players worldwide with its brutal and unforgiving tactical combat, Mordheim gets a new playable faction - The Witch Hunters.
- Dead Effect 2 - Early Access FPS Game Available Now
- Indie game developer and publisher BadFly Interactive is excited to announce the release of Dead Effect 2 via Steam™ Early Access, the lates...
- Cross Fire Review
- Cross Fire went into open beta at the end of January, making it the first free FPS release of 2009.