Wizard101 Reaches 10 Million Registered Users
Wizard101, the free to play Wizard-school themed MMORPG by KingsIsle, announced that it has reached 10 million registered users. This number includes both free users and paying users. In order to celebrate reaching this milestone, the game is throwing a party over at Ravenswood School of Magical Arts where players can receive a free party pack which includes decorative banners, balloons, party hats and cake!
Wizard101 is a 3D MMORPG originally released in 2008. The game is largely aimed at a younger audience, but the games polish and high quality gameplay managed to attract both casual gamers and hardcore MMO vets life. Much of the games early content is available for free, but in order to progress past a certain point, users have to subscribe to the game. As is its probably best to classify the game as an unlimited free trial, sort of like Warhammer Online from Electronic Arts.
Wizard101 Gameplay Screenshot
Users can redeem their free “Party Pack” by going to wizard101.com/promo and entering in the promo code “PARTYPACK” without quotes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World Mobile Launches in North America Today
- Perfect World Games launched their reimagined classic MMO in North America today, with Perfect World Mobile.
- Broforce now available on Steam Early Access
- Freedom-loving gamers can grab that latest version of Broforce on PC and Mac for $14.99 from both Steam and the Humble Store.
- Master of Eternity Welcomes Frame Arms Girl Collaboration
- Fans of the anime series Frame Arms Girl can now play as Suits in Master of Eternity, in a new crossover event.