Puzzle & Dragons Teams Up With RPG Series Persona in Collaboration
GungHo Entertainment is bringing another exciting collaboration to their addictive Puzzle & Dragons game, and starting from July 16 until July 29, powerful allies from the Persona universe are coming to their game. Players must use Personas with their characters to defeat the dungeon bosses, the Twin Wardens: Justine & Caroline. This collaboration will bring familiar characters from the Persona universe, such as Makoto Yuki, Ren Amamiya, Goro Akechi and many more. All players who participate during the event period will receive one free pull at the Persona Egg Machine and the Persona Memorial Egg Machine for a chance at receiving a rare collab character. There will also be a special Persona Egg Machine limited time bundle for the identical price of 1 Magic Stone. Here’s a list of the characters/evolution assists that will come in this event:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magerealm Introduces Aries
- Magerealm, GTArcade’s action MMORPG, is ready to welcome a new Angel to the fray. Introducing Aries, the Angel of Retribution!
- Loadout Update 2.0: Domination is Now Live
- Edge of Reality has announced the launch of Update 2.0 for Loadout.
- Age of Wushu’s NEW Multiplayer Battlefield
- Get a new look at Age of Wushu's newest PVP mode.