Puzzle & Dragons Teams Up With RPG Series Persona in Collaboration
GungHo Entertainment is bringing another exciting collaboration to their addictive Puzzle & Dragons game, and starting from July 16 until July 29, powerful allies from the Persona universe are coming to their game. Players must use Personas with their characters to defeat the dungeon bosses, the Twin Wardens: Justine & Caroline. This collaboration will bring familiar characters from the Persona universe, such as Makoto Yuki, Ren Amamiya, Goro Akechi and many more. All players who participate during the event period will receive one free pull at the Persona Egg Machine and the Persona Memorial Egg Machine for a chance at receiving a rare collab character. There will also be a special Persona Egg Machine limited time bundle for the identical price of 1 Magic Stone. Here’s a list of the characters/evolution assists that will come in this event:
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArtCraft Entertainment announces Crowfall
- Independent game developer ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. revealed today high level details about “Crowfall,” a next-generation Massively Mu...
- Brawl Busters Introduces The 16th Warrior
- Rock Hippo Productions has announced the launch of "The 16th Warrior" update for Brawl Busters.
- Knight Age Introduces Pupa Collection System
- Joymax launches an update for Knight Age today, introducing their newest improvement to the pet system, also known as Pupa, just in time for t...