WildStar’s Cosmic Rewards Loyalty System Explored
Carbine Studios is sharing more information today about WildStar Cosmic Rewards, a loyalty system that rewards players for their investments into the game. This system is progressive, meaning that players will level up through Cosmic Tiers by making purchases in the game, earning greater rewards as they go along. The system is also retroactive, meaning that anyone who’s spent money in the game at any point since it launched last year has already earned Cosmic Points.
Cosmic Points are earned by redeeming a WildStar product code, making a purchase on the WildStar website, purchasing or redeeming C.R.E.D.D., or spending NCoin in the WildStar in-game store after the Free-to-Play launch.
For more information on Cosmic Rewards, as well as a sample of some of the prize tiers and rewards players can earn, see the deep dive article here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 10/9: Dragon Nest EU, Tactical Intervention, and Grepolis
- A daily burst of MMO news. Today's features Dragon Nest EU, Tactical Intervention, and Grepolis.
- Trapping Ranger Class Arrives in Elsword
- Rena's new class allows her some fatal moves and traps, a PvP game-changing skill for Elsword players.
- Worlds of Magic PC Version Gone Gold and PS4 Version Announced
- Worlds of Magic will be the first 4X game ever released on PlayStation 4 console and developers confirm that there will be no changes in conte...