King of Wushu – E3 Dev Preview
DizzyPW talks with Kevin Doyle, Community Manager for Snail games about King of Wushu a new third person MOBA style game based in the world of Age of Wushu and martial arts!
Snail Games, the creator of renowned martial arts epic Age of Wushu, brings the world of martial arts adventure and kung fu masters to an all new gaming experience with its new 3D martial-arts based MOBA, King of Wushu.
Taking advantage of the acclaimed CE engine – known as “CryEngine” – King of Wushu will feature an immersive 3D world of vivid graphics in stunning detail, drawing on the uniquely stylized designs from Chinese tradition first made popular by the Age of Wushu studio tasked with the new project.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zoo 2: Animal Park Now Available as a Browser Game
- Zoo 2: Animal Park, formerly only available on mobile devices is now officially a browser game with cross-platform play.
- Pre-Registration Opens for Upcoming Mobile Fantasy RPG Dungeon Trackers
- Joycity has opened Pre-Registration for its upcoming mobile RPG, Dungeon Trackers.
- Wizard101 Reaches 10 Million Registered Users
- Wizard101 reaches 10 million registered users worldwide. The game is celebrating this milestone by giving away free Wizard101 Party Packs in g...