WildStar Community Director Says Farewell
A sad day for the WildStar community: Troy “Aether” Hewitt, Community Director, has announced he is leaving Carbine due to family tragedies:
Without going into too much detail, recent tragedies in my family require that I return home to be closer to my family. It was a decision I can only define as agonizing, but in the end, my family needs me.
Please understand: I love this team and I believe that WildStar is going to be blockbuster game. I’ve spent five amazing years learning more than I could have ever expected from all angles of the business of making games. It’s an experience I’ll remember and value forever, working with people that have become more than coworkers, but lifetime friends. I will miss them terribly.
You can read Hewitt’s full farewell letter, including a few audio clips that should make you smile, here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World Mobile Pioneers Google Pre-Registration Feature
- Forsaken World Mobile is one of the first mobile games to participate in the new Google Play pre-registration feature.
- Arma 3 Free Weekend on Steam reinforces Make Arma Not War contest
- In support of the Make Arma Not War contest, Arma 3 will be available to play for free this weekend on Steam (October 23rd – 27th), and can ...
- League of Angels: Now published by ValcoJoy
- Recently announced, ValcoJoy is a new online game publisher focused on releasing browser based titles, and one of their latest titles is incre...