WEBZEN Launches a Brand New Gaming Portal
WEBZEN, a global leader in free-to-play MMORPGs, announces the official launch of www.webzen.com, a brand new, global game portal.
The three game portals WEBZEN.com, gPotato.eu and gPotato.com, have come together to offer the ultimate free MMO experience.
This new, dynamic and intuitive game portal now combines all of the WEBZEN and gPotato games, from Age of Wulin, Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9), MU Online and MU Rebirth, to long-time favorites like Flyff, Terra Militaris and Rappelz.
Using their existing account on any of the 3 portals, players will be able to access this wider portfolio of exciting adventures, and get ready for the upcoming Archlord 2.
With this new portal bringing over 40 million players together from all over the world, everyone will have a chance to meet new people and make new friends. To support that, Webzen also launches a brand new social space with new features, such as a tracker of official Webzen posts, and mobile-friendly forums, so players can stay in touch with the community while on the go!
For more info, visit: http://www.webzen.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Top 5 Most PvP Intensive Free MMORPGs
- It seems like a lot of new games today have either very limited or no Player versus player (PvP) options, which can be quite frustrating.
- PlayNext: New Aeria Games Publisher to Focus On Mobile Games
- Aeria Games & Entertainment, Inc. is rebranding itself as PlayNext, Inc., a global publisher and developer of free-to-play mobile game...
- Conquer the Frozen Tundra in Crusaders Quest
- Start the quest to reconstruct the Soulbound Weapons and finally defeat the impossibly malicious machines of the Frozen Tundra!