WEBZEN Launches a Brand New Gaming Portal
WEBZEN, a global leader in free-to-play MMORPGs, announces the official launch of www.webzen.com, a brand new, global game portal.
The three game portals WEBZEN.com, gPotato.eu and gPotato.com, have come together to offer the ultimate free MMO experience.
This new, dynamic and intuitive game portal now combines all of the WEBZEN and gPotato games, from Age of Wulin, Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9), MU Online and MU Rebirth, to long-time favorites like Flyff, Terra Militaris and Rappelz.
Using their existing account on any of the 3 portals, players will be able to access this wider portfolio of exciting adventures, and get ready for the upcoming Archlord 2.
With this new portal bringing over 40 million players together from all over the world, everyone will have a chance to meet new people and make new friends. To support that, Webzen also launches a brand new social space with new features, such as a tracker of official Webzen posts, and mobile-friendly forums, so players can stay in touch with the community while on the go!
For more info, visit: http://www.webzen.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX West 2017: Total War: Arena Beta Demo and Overview
- Wargaming was on hand at PAX West to update us on the current state of Total War: Arena, now in closed beta.
- Fiesta Online Announces Thrilling New Crusader Class
- Today gamigo delighted millions of Fiesta fans with the announcement that Crusader, a brand new class of elves, will be arriving this week in ...
- Tencent Announces Partnership with Capcom to Create Monster Hunter Online
- Tencent’s recent investment in Epic Games seems to have led to quite the interesting partnership with the gaming industry veterans at Capcom...