WEBZEN Launches a Brand New Gaming Portal
WEBZEN, a global leader in free-to-play MMORPGs, announces the official launch of www.webzen.com, a brand new, global game portal.
The three game portals WEBZEN.com, gPotato.eu and gPotato.com, have come together to offer the ultimate free MMO experience.
This new, dynamic and intuitive game portal now combines all of the WEBZEN and gPotato games, from Age of Wulin, Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9), MU Online and MU Rebirth, to long-time favorites like Flyff, Terra Militaris and Rappelz.
Using their existing account on any of the 3 portals, players will be able to access this wider portfolio of exciting adventures, and get ready for the upcoming Archlord 2.
With this new portal bringing over 40 million players together from all over the world, everyone will have a chance to meet new people and make new friends. To support that, Webzen also launches a brand new social space with new features, such as a tracker of official Webzen posts, and mobile-friendly forums, so players can stay in touch with the community while on the go!
For more info, visit: http://www.webzen.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- X-Tactics: New RPG from former SE, Capcom and SEGA vets
- AMKIN Inc., formed by veterans of Square-Enix, Capcom and SEGA, announced today they have begun a crowdfunding campaign on the Indiegogo platf...
- WolfTeam Reloaded Announced
- WolfTeam, the high-octane sci-fi MMOFPS from Aeria Games, has just relaunched as WolfTeam Reloaded!
- Scarlet Legacy launches New Year's update
- A New Year's update is now live for players of Scarlet Legacy.