MapleStory Reveals LINE FRIENDS Crossover Event
MapleStory will begin a co-promotion event with the LINE FRIENDS franchise beginning on April 24th, 2019. The LINE FRIENDS x MapleStory will go from April 24th until May 21st, 2019. This event is available for all players level 61 and above and will feature LINE FRIENDS characters like BROWN, CONY, and LEONARD. Maplers will obtain LINE FRIENDS Coins, which can be redeemed at the LINE FRIENDS Coins Shop for special in-game items. There will also be LINE FRIENDS character-themed items, such as chat rings, mounts, pets, outfits and much more.
Upcoming LINE FRIENDS events and rewards include:
● A Surplus of Snapshots Event – Complete special photography quests to obtain LINE FRIENDS Stickers and other items including LINE FRIENDS Coins, gift boxes, and
● Souvenir Collection Event – Gather Maple World souvenirs over 14 days to obtain a LINE FRIENDS Gift Box or collect Maple World Leaves in exchange for souvenirs.
● Proactive Peacekeeping Event – Help the LINE FRIENDS characters tour Maple World safely by hunting monsters to receive a LINE FRIENDS Gift Box.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Revolve8 Launches on iOS and Android
- SEGA has announced the launch of its new mobile RTS title, Revolve8, for iOS and Android today.
- Starlite: Astronaut Rescue - NASA approved game now on Steam
- Project Whitecard Studios Inc. announced today the release of “Starlite: Astronaut Rescue - Developed in Collaboration with NASA” for PC, ...
- 2014 MMO Predictions - Console MMO Wars and Happy MOBA Players
- I mean, back in 2010, shortly before World of Warcraft: Cataclysm was released, I told my friend that they’ll make an expansion that will h...