MapleStory Reveals LINE FRIENDS Crossover Event
MapleStory will begin a co-promotion event with the LINE FRIENDS franchise beginning on April 24th, 2019. The LINE FRIENDS x MapleStory will go from April 24th until May 21st, 2019. This event is available for all players level 61 and above and will feature LINE FRIENDS characters like BROWN, CONY, and LEONARD. Maplers will obtain LINE FRIENDS Coins, which can be redeemed at the LINE FRIENDS Coins Shop for special in-game items. There will also be LINE FRIENDS character-themed items, such as chat rings, mounts, pets, outfits and much more.
Upcoming LINE FRIENDS events and rewards include:
● A Surplus of Snapshots Event – Complete special photography quests to obtain LINE FRIENDS Stickers and other items including LINE FRIENDS Coins, gift boxes, and
● Souvenir Collection Event – Gather Maple World souvenirs over 14 days to obtain a LINE FRIENDS Gift Box or collect Maple World Leaves in exchange for souvenirs.
● Proactive Peacekeeping Event – Help the LINE FRIENDS characters tour Maple World safely by hunting monsters to receive a LINE FRIENDS Gift Box.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu Yanmen Pass Trailer and Expansion Details
- Age of Wushu’s first expansion, Legends of Mount Hua, is set for arrival August 8
- Summoners War to open long-awaited Rift of Worlds
- Com2us has announced a major update to Summoners War to be released next month.