Webzen Celebrates The Holidays With ‘Looting in a Webzen Wonderland’
Starting today through January 8th, 2019 (UTC), the entire Webzen.com portal will be celebrating the holiday season with all players. To make this holiday season truly special, the WEBZEN team will be holding a tree decorating event, Facebook events and giveaways, cool in-game events and special offers. During this holiday season, players are invited to decorate the Webzen Tree on the official WEBZEN website. Players can collect Candy Canes from the tree every day, and then exchange them for decorations. Players can mix and match all decorations to create and customize their individual Webzen Tree. Different rewards will be given out based on the number of Candy Canes collected during the event.
Once players complete the tree, they will be able to save it and send it over to win additional rewards. Details on how to participate will be announced on the official Webzen Games Facebook page. Furthermore, Webzen will be running various events and giveaways on its Facebook page with numerous prizes which include (chosen among all participating games): Mighty Fine Antler, Christmas Gingerbread Man, Master Scroll of Quickness, Competition Box, Goddess’s Tears, and Card or Disguise Potions for the entire duration of the Webzen Holidays event.
Webzen’s games are also hosting their very own special in-game holiday events. Interested players are invited to check out the official website to find out more information. Additionally, Webzen has teamed up with MMO websites to give out coupon codes for their readers and all Webzen game communities. Starting today, players can visit any of Webzen’s media partners to obtain a special coupon code. First, players can select from one of the Webzen games – MU Legend, MU Online, C9, Flyff and Rappelz. Players can then receive a code granting a free item pack for the selected game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Secret World Drops Subscription, Still Buy To Play
- Funcom announced today that The Secret World is now subscription-optional, only requiring purchase of the original game client to play.
- Gigantic Announces All Hero Stress Test
- Motiga is calling all beta testers for one final hurrah on April 23rd, 2016.
- Blazing Summer Festival Arrives at WEBZEN.com
- Webzen, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, has launched Blazing Summer Festival on its global game portal, Webzen.com.