Warhammer 40k Eternal Crusade Gains Deal with NVIDIA
Behaviour Interactive is pleased to announced that it has selected NVIDIA GameWorks™ technology to power the development of Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade’s epic rendering of war in the 41st Millennium. An unrivaled technology platform, NVIDIA GameWorksTM has everything a developer needs to make sure that Warhammer 40,000 delivers the true vision of next-generation gaming experiences.
«As we march forward into full production towards beta and launch in 2015,» said Studio Head Miguel Caron «We are so happy to find such fantastic partners to help make our studios’ vision a reality. NVIDIA is the leader in their field, and GameWorks has literally every tool we need to make our vision of Warhammer 40,000 a reality.»
«NVIDIA works with the best and brightest in the gaming industry and we’re thrilled that Behaviour Interactive has chosen to integrate our GameWorks technology into Warhammer 40000,» said Tony Tamasi, senior vice president of content and technology at NVIDIA.. «We are looking forward to combining engineering forces on making Warhammer 40000 look and play amazing, and we’re excited to be even a small part of the Eternal Crusade development team.»
Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade is set to launch in 2015, and will be launching its Founder’s Program later this June.
For more info, visit http://www.eternalcrusade.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Outspark Reveals Spirited Holidays Festivities Guide
- Outspark reveals details of holiday events in its four major MMOs.
- Mabinogi: Ultimate Anime Summer Update Available
- Nexon US has recently released a new update for their theme-park/sandbox hybrid MMORPG: Mabinogi, with an update known as "Ultimate Anime...
- Call of Gods Announces Morta Server
- lekoolgames who publish Call of Gods have just announced the launch of a brand new server, their 15th server.