Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Opens Vote For 5th Eldar Sub-Faction
Behaviour has opened up a chance for founders of Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade to choose the fifth Eldar subfaction for the game.
Each sub-faction offers a different benefit and will help shape who the Eldar become on Arkhona. The choices are:
- Yme-Loc – Craftworld of talented artisans, boasting many weaponsmiths who supply its warhost with Engines of Vaul.
- Altansar – Craftworld Altansar survived ten thousand years in the Eye of Terror and its inhabitants are viewed with suspicion as a result.
- Mymeara – Isolated for thousands of years after the fall, they thought they were the only Eldar left in the galaxy.
Founders can place their vote here. Voting takes place from March 11 to April 2.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Duty of Sentinel: Easter Carnival Event Now Available
- Easter is around the corner. To celebrate Easter, Duty of Sentinel Studios today announced the start of the Easter Carnival in their turn-base...