Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Opens Vote For 5th Eldar Sub-Faction
Behaviour has opened up a chance for founders of Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade to choose the fifth Eldar subfaction for the game.
Each sub-faction offers a different benefit and will help shape who the Eldar become on Arkhona. The choices are:
- Yme-Loc – Craftworld of talented artisans, boasting many weaponsmiths who supply its warhost with Engines of Vaul.
- Altansar – Craftworld Altansar survived ten thousand years in the Eye of Terror and its inhabitants are viewed with suspicion as a result.
- Mymeara – Isolated for thousands of years after the fall, they thought they were the only Eldar left in the galaxy.
Founders can place their vote here. Voting takes place from March 11 to April 2.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Novus Aeterno Introduces Volatility System
- In addition to network improvements this week, Novus Aeterno introduced a new volatility system to deal with enemy knockback on unit death.
- League of Legends: Dual Champion Release - Rakan and Xayah
- In a rather surprising turn of events Riot has revealed their first ever dual champion release with Rakan and his lover Xayah.
- Dungeon of the Endless: Rougelike RPG coming October 27th
- The quirky and colorful rogue-like dungeon defense game that first reared its head on Early Access in December 2013 has reached the final stag...